A short surprise

Well here is my next chapter . i hope you like it :)

I sat down at my desk. It really felt good to be back in my class after long. My seat was near the window since i always loved to see the sky, the birds, just everything whenever I get bored. The teacher began calling our names for the attendance. After the attendance was over, she began introducing the new students.

"Two boys and three girls in our class" Scarlet whispered to me  who sits in front of me. 

"Hmm, I know . Again my duty to show the campus ! "  I murmured to myself . 

The three girls and  the boy introduced themselves . The boys did stare at the new girls but things changed when the second boy entered the class.

I could literally see that all the girls were looking at that guy, with their jaws dropping on the floor  at the sight of him. 

"Hi there I am Alex. Nice to meet you nerdy guys  and gorgeous girls " He winked .God! I guess every girl drooled over his physique.  Not me of course. I whispered to scarlet about this but i could see that she was dazzled by his personality even though she had a boyfriend !. Like seriously ??

He was handsome and attractive, I literally can't deny this fact.

"Wait Anna ! You are diverting !".I murmured to myself. Suddenly I noticed he  was looking at me but  I broke the eye contact and stared out of the window. God I don't want this freak beside me . Please listen to me god , just once . !

But the universe hates me . 

"Please take the seat beside Anna ", the teacher said, pointing at me. 

Gosh!

One thing i knew for sure that the girls would stare at this piece besides me, and I hate getting attention to me or anything besides me .

" Hi beautiful ". He said to me . I didn't look at him. I didn't want to.But damn his stares and the looks he was giving me . 

 "Well Hi " I responded finally still looking outside the window . 

 "Great to meet you second time." 

I was confused . Literally I didn't meet him, never ever . I turned suddenly towards him and stared closely at his face. Alright why does god manufactures such species. ??  And what's with the eyes today man ! He too had ocean blue eyes. Just looking at them I found myself in another world.  His black hair were a beautiful combination to those majestic blue eyes.  Anyways looking like a Greek god he stared back at me. 

"Second time?!. I never met you." I said with a confused expression on my face. He was seated next to me comfortably but leaned a bit forward so that the teacher could not hear us.

 " Oh ! I guess you don't have a good memory then." He exclaimed." By the way you really have a soft skin". 

"What ! sorry?" I asked. 

"Well nothing.Here , your pendant. You dropped it in the corridor."

"But how do you have it "I asked. "Well ,when I was over you, your pendant dropped on the ground. I grabbed it by mistake since i had the same in my pocket for my sister. I thought it was mine so i took it and since i was in a hurry, i couldn't notice that it was yours and left."

What was he talking about?? I asked myself , literally confused. I just collided with a girl not with-

Wait that girl!

"But i collided with a girl". I exclaimed . "Well sorry , but i was that girl." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

How can this be possible? It was a surprise to me . Is he a gay or what ? And how the hell he dared to be over me . Does he even have manners.?? I frowned at him, so hard that he looked away.

"Well i didn't do it deliberately ." He exclaimed "It was just a dare given by my friend , to  wear a wig and uniform. Plus,he is my best friend in this school so--" i cut him off . "how dare y---". But the bell rang.

Lucky him or I could have given him a good scolding. I walked away hastily from my classroom to the canteen with scarlet since I was very hungry.

Please do comment and vote if you liked it . Suggestions welcomed :D