Risks and fun

Seriously the universe is against me for sure.

To say that my cooking experience went in disaster would be an understatement . Only one word describes it perfectly .

Blunder!

Well after following Alice's instructions, I ushered the two out of the kitchen so that they wouldn't disturb me by their presence and taunts. But later I realized that I needed help. Accidentally I mixed salt in the batter and forgot to add butter. It was just in time that I noticed that the batter was was very thick which was not at all required for the baking of cake. I tasted it and then I realized that my sis sarcasm was absolutely right! I reached out for the flour and cocoa powder on the top shelf using a stool to make a new batter. I grabbed the items but my leg slipped .What happened next can be guessed even by a toddler.
After hours of struggle, the cake was finally prepared ! I did a bit of icing so that it looked presentable. And finally I patted my back because of my hard work.

I heard a knock at the kitchen door . I opened it and found the two ladies standing with their arms crossed on their chests.

"What the hell Anna.. !!! What have you done with yourself? Were you preparing a cake ? I guess you were preparing yourself for tomorrow's party." Laura exclaimed.

"Huh ? "

Alice rolled her eyes . She took out her phone and took a pic of me .

"Well well well .... I guess I should upload this on Facebook what say Maria? " Alice said.

"Just what is it????? . Tell me". I asked in frustration.

They both giggled.
" Enough is enough "and I snatched my sister's phone .

"Well shit! Cocoa powder sucks . Not to forget flour ! I look like a clown. ! " I exclaimed in horror.

"We know right. Reason for your condition?" Alice asked.

"Just have a taste of the cake and I will be back to tell you . I need to change !"

And then the doorbell rang.

"Hey Anna what's ... "

She paused and looked at me baffled.
And there she was rolling on the ground laughing like maniacs.

Yeah none other than scarlet.

Life sucks sometimes!
***************
"You seriously did a good job with this cake. I appreciate it !
"Yup I agree with Alice." Scarlet said.

Currently me,scarlet and Alice are sitting in my bedroom refreshing ourselves with my cake . I don't know what's with scarlet but she is continuously fidgeting with her fingers , a nervous habit of her.

"Shoot it scarlet what's bothering you?" I asked while I was busy savouring my cake. Damn this is heaven man!

"Well .. " she hesitated a bit but finally asked."Did you risk your position for fresher's party?"

I suddenly choked. Alice patted my back

How did she know about this? And then suddenly it clicked.

"Alex right ?" I sighed without meeting her gaze.

"It does not matter who told me . "

"I didn't know Alex was a gossip king" I reply dryly completely ignoring her statement.

"Wait a minute . Whats going on ? "

"Ask your sister Alice . " Scarlet glared at me.

"Well its nothing sis ...."