Permission

"Curse that guy!! " , I told about the incident to Scarlet. " Haha . Its okay ! ". 

"Yeah yeah .. " , i said and looked away. I don't like to be indulged in all these things. It just drives me crazy. Infact even the thought of love never strikes in my mind. 

Years back... , my sister, Alice was madly in love with a guy . They both were just perfect. Whenever I looked at them, i just felt happy for my sister. She always said that love was the best thing that had ever happened to her. I was quite young, but still we both shared our feelings with each other. Well that's how siblings are .! They were in relationship for three years. But one day, my sister  got to know the truth about his partner. That guy just used my sister, playing with her feelings. It was just so simple for him to say , but my sister, just couldn't bear it. She broke down when she told the truth. So did I. It has been an year, but I know for sure that this scar won't heal. In reality, she is broken. she pretends to be happy, but i have lost the precious smile and my real sister. Since that day, my opinion about men changed. Why do  they pretend to love and play with feelings eventhough no one has given them this right. Till date, I hate men. I have clear opinion about them, that aren't worth of being loved and I would never ever trust any guy. 

A voice startled me and drifted me away from my thoughts. It was John, Scarlet's boyfriend. Well scarlet loved him a lot, like every girl does, but somewhere, at the back of my mind, I always have the feeling that something bad is going to happen with my best friend, just like my sister. Scarlet knows about it and had always said that all boys are not same. I hope she is right in this.

"Oh hi John". I smiled. "Hi prez. Long time no see. Did you talk about the fresher's party ?" He asked.

"Damn, I forgot about it." I exclaimed." Catch you both later" , and I hurried off to the principal office. Literally I got it completely out of my mind. As a walked towards the principal office, I saw Alex coming out of the room. He was frustrated and this was evident from his expressions. He didn't notice me. Nor did I want his attention. 

"May I come in Mam?" I knocked at the door. "Come in". I entered into the room. The room was so cozy that I just wanted to sleep for hours.! "Oh Anna. Is something the matter.?" she asked. I expected her to be frustrated just like Alex. But her mood was totally opposite. Same as for years, cheerful. " Well mam, is it confirmed that there wouldn't be any fresher's party this year?" I asked directly .

She raised her eyebrow and shook her head. "Absolutely dear. You already know that it's only in our school that we have a fresher's party. But this had been disastrous for us. Misbehavior of all students was at peak, plus now you are the senior most class of the school. I don't want this to happen again which would result into bad reputation of our school." She explained.

 " But they were given a good scolding last year. It won't happen... " she cut me off.

"This year my daughter is also joining. I don't want anyone to judge her or misbehave with her." her voice was softer now. 

"I do understand your point mam. But, it was just last year. It won't happen again. Afterall, every student is not the same. Please give your permission. I am not going against you. I can just try to persuade you. Whatever would be your decision, would be the final one." I said.

"Very well. If you say so, the circular would be passed. I know that you have been a very good president as compared to  the last one . Also you have maintained the discipline of the school last year as the Vice-president. So i am counting on you for this . But what if it happened again.?" she asked.

"Then, you may choose someone else for this post." I exclaimed with a bit of anxiety in my tone but with confidence. Maybe because I trust my classmates except few of course.

" Fine then, you may tell your classmates about it. The notice would be passed shortly." I smiled. 

" Thank you mam".

Updated quite late. I guess there are lot of errors here. :P . Please do help prachi. :P prachi-3 .