I am such a pro!

Anna's pov

"Awesome man .Thanks for being such a friend that you could not remind me beforehand . " I said .

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on atleast now you know. "

"Damn you"

"Alright get in the car I will drop you school"

"No way.! I need to go home to change."

"Ya ya fine get in . By the way Alex. Wanna join .? I will drop you too ." Scarlet asked and I didn't miss the mischievous glint in her eyes. Now what's on her mind?

"Umm thanks but not required. I will see you at Anna's place tomorrow , just text me the address later. See you too later Anna. He winked at me and walked away.

"My place? Why? " I asked baffled.

"Get in and I will tell you."

*************************

"Oh so he is our chauffeur. Not a bad idea. "I exclaimed while I grabbed a top and jeans to change.

Scarlet rolls her eyes.

"Oh come on girl . He will bring his own car and will come with us to the party . Chauffeur is that person who is employed to ..."

"Alright I suck in english subject . Dont brag about your knowledge. I am already running late . Just drop me to the school ...will you?"

She nodded.

Great give me 5 mins.

"By the way why did you ask alex that you should drop him. I know its not your courtesy."

"Well i just wanted to know where does he live and wanted to know more about him. Afterall he is my lover's bestie."

"Uh-huh I see."

***********************************

To say we were having a fresher's party would surely be an understatement . Every volunteer looked so excited as if they were some wedding planners ! Everything looked so beautiful. The chandeliers in our auditorium enhanced the beauty of the auditorium . The decorations done by volunteers looked marvellous . Hand made flowers hung over like little flags. Like seriously ! It's just so eye catching!

"Anna ! Hey whatsup?"

I turned around and watched John grinning at me . Definitely he is here for scarlet

"Hey John. I am good . Just checking the preparations for tomorrow. What about you? As far as I know you are searching for Scarlet right?" I smirked.

His cheeks turned pink. Aww how cute.

"N..no...act...actually.. it..it's nothing ....." he stammered while scratching the back of his neck.

"She is in the store room with Elizabeth. " I said smirking .

"Oh thank you ". And he walked away quickly .

"Duh couples in love "and i giggled a little.

"President can you help me please."?

"Ya what is it Naomi?"

"Well we have some problem . I was just checking out my locker room when I heard some guys murmuring about the fresher's party . I didn't want to eavesdrop but I heard something the party into a disaster . So could you please check. I bet they still must be chatting there."

Now what the hell is up with these guys.

"Alright . Sure catch you later then."

*********************************