Chapter 2

-Next Day-

Me and the girls all came back to mine after school and spent 3 hours making huge signs for when we go to Justin’s concert (3 Days!). Marissa and I worked on one saying ‘We <3 Justin!’ and an arrow pointing down towards us. Kennedy and Em made on saying ‘FOLLOW US! @KennedyBieber @em4Bieber @marissalovesJB @bieberxforxever!’. We decorated them with glitter and marker pens so they looked amazing! When we were done it was nearly time for them to go home, but we did have just enough time to plan what we were going to wear. We all had purple snapback caps just like JB’s, jean shorts, knee high purple socks and purple Supra. Of course we’d be wearing someday! ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39531400 ) We all agreed to have ‘I <3 JB’ painted across our cheeks. I could tell already that this was going to be the best night of my life!

Justin’s POV:

“Excited for New York City JB!?” said Usher as he walked onto the tour bus.

“Yeah maaan!” I replied in the best ‘Usher voice’ I could. I was super excited. I could already tell it was going to be EPIC. I know it sounds weird, but it felt like something awesome was going to happen in New York. I just couldn’t think what it might be… Oh well. I was probably just super excited because I haven’t been to New York for a long time and it was one of my favourite cities.

Oh and the break up with Selena 6 months ago has gone pretty well. I’m completely over her. I even doubt whether I was ever really in love with her.