Chapter 8

okay before i start i just want to say i'm sooo sorry that i haven't uploaded for so long! i've been super lazy haha. I'm going to post another chapter tonight/tomorrow, then after christmas I'll try to post more regularly :) thanks to everyone who's reading my story! love you guys!<33

-------------------------------------

 Aimee’s POV:

Justin’s parents are amazing! I was so nervous meeting them, and quite star struck – as I was a belieber, I always dreamed of meeting them. The last thing I remember before being consumed by sleep was watching The Last Song with Justin, his strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist while I laid my head on his chest and listened to his steady, relaxing heartbeat.

-Next Day-

I woke up at 4:30am this morning. I was still in the same position as when I fell asleep. I looked up at Justin’s adorable face; he looks even cuter when he’s sleeping! Anyways, I lay there for ages just thinking about everything. The one thing that I couldn’t get off my mind though was the fact that Justin only has today and half of tomorrow with me before he has to go back and continue the rest of his tour. I love being his girlfriend, but long term relationships always turn out bad. I don’t want my heart broken, so maybe the only choice I have is to… end it. Of course it’s going to hurt breaking up with him, but at least then I can try to move on or go back to being just a belieber. I suppose it wouldn’t be that bad – I’d no longer get any hate on twitter, maybe Marissa would be my friend again, and I could go and buy a magazine without mine and Justin’s faces all over the front cover. I’ve been thinking about it all day, but I just don’t know how to tell Justin that I can’t be with him anymore. He’s just too sweet. I think he’s noticed that there’s something I’m not telling him because he keeps asking me if I’m okay. It’s only a couple of words – ‘it’s over’ – but those words are so hard to say. I just keep telling him I’m fine and fake a smile, but Justin knows me too well, so he can probably see straight through my smile.

Justin’s POV:

Aimee’s been acting so weird all day. She keeps smiling and telling me everything’s fine, but I know nothing’s fine – I’m her boyfriend, I can see straight through her. That smile is not the one I usually see. We were lying down next to each other on the couch while Spongebob was showing on the TV, but neither of were paying any attention. I stared into her eyes and I could tell that she’s upset. It’s time to finally find out what’s wrong. “Aimee, I know you said you’re fine, but I’m your boyfriend, I know you’re not. So what’s up? You know you can tell me anything.” I said, not breaking my gaze with her gorgeous green eyes. Just like she has all day, she just shook her head and told me it’s nothing. “Tell.” Finally she sighed and sat up so I pulled her onto my lap. “Justin…” she began, by the tone of her voice I know what’s coming next isn’t going to be good… 

 ------------------------

could you guys help me out and give me like.... 3 comments on this chapter?(; tell me who your favourite character is so far and which characters you'd like to see more of and i'll try to fit them in somewhere:) comment, vote, fan!;P<3