Chapter 5

Justin’s POV:

Our date was so amazing. Aimee blushed every time I complimented her, so damn adorable! I walked her home and put my arm around her. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I'm really starting to like Aimee. Just outside her house I was inches away from kissing her but then her Dad walked out and asked me to leave. When I got home I realised Aimee had text me, I smiled when I saw her name appear on the screen of my iPhone.  The text read ‘Hey justin, sorry about my dad, he can be a lil protective when it comes to me and boys, haha. Hopefully see you soonJ  Today was amazing, thank you. Good night x’  I replied back saying it’s okay and that I had a great time too. I also asked her to meet me at the park tomorrow but I didn’t get a reply. Maybe she’s just fell asleep, I thought. Hopefully she’ll get it when she wakes up. I'm so desperate to see her beautiful face again.

Aimee’s POV:

I woke up the next day thinking about Justin. My parents were working again today. I would get in major trouble if they found out I’d snuck out the house, but I really wanted to see Justin. I missed him. I’d just have to make sure I was home by 6:00pm just in case they came back early. I went into my Dad’s room and unlocked his safe which contained my phone. I’d broken into that thing so many times that I knew the passcode off by heart. ‘Justin Bieber text message’ appeared on the screen when I turned on my phone. Seeing his name made me smile. The text read ‘Aww it’s okay, and I had a great time too! I love hanging out with you, how about we go to the park tomorrow? Meet at 12? Text me if you’re coming J  miss you x’ My heart skipped a beat when I read the last part ‘miss you’. He missed me!? Does this mean he feels the same way about me? Does he like me!? No, he was just being nice. Why would a boy like him like a girl like me? I replied to the text saying I would come then checked the time. 11:30 am. Oh crap, 30 minutes to get ready for a second date is not enough! I quickly threw some clothes on and did my make-up and put my hair in a fishtail braid and pulled it over my right shoulder then set off for the park. When I arrived I saw Justin smiling with a picnic basket in his hand. Awww, he’s so cute! I ran over to him with a smile on my face and gave him a quick friendly hug. After the picnic we lay on the ground staring at the clouds. I had my head resting lightly on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. He held my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, just like he’d done on stage just a few days ago. I had to tell him I was grounded and that I wouldn’t be able to see him for two weeks, but in the moment, all I could think about is how amazing it felt to know I don’t like him for being one of the most famous teenagers in the world, but I liked him for just being the funny, dorky, cute, teenager he is. I’m falling hard and fast for him, but it was so hard to think that I would only have 2 weeks with him then I’d have to push him out of my mind and go back to just being a belieber again. I got back home and ran up to my room and quickly switched on my laptop. It was 9:00pm, so I’m pretty lucky to have not gotten caught. My mind kept falling back to Justin. I fell asleep thinking about how amazing he is, and how much I wanna be with him. No, how much I need to be with him.

Justin’s POV:

I haven’t known Aimee for long, but I’m really falling for her. Her smile… her eyes… her personality… she’s just perfect. But I only have 10 days left with her. Thinking about that breaks my heart, I finally find the perfect girl then have to leave. I love being in the position I’m in, but sometimes it gets so hard. Times like these are when I wish I was never famous… but then I wouldn’t have met Aimee that night, I’d never get to know how amazing she is. Okay, so being famous has its ups and downs. Having to leave Aimee so soon was definitely one of the downs! But I’ll visit her. I know most long distance relationships don’t work, but I’ll make it work.

-----

Sorry it's kinda short :/  I'll try and upload again soon, but I need to write a few more parts first so it might be a few days til i upload next, and dw, there's more drama coming soon when Justin has to leave... ;) Comment + fan!!:)<33