Chapter 1

Aimee’s POV:

“I still can’t believe your mom got us those tickets!” said Marissa as we were walking home from school. Emily and Kennedy nodded their heads in agreement.

“I can’t thank you enough, Aim!” added Emily.

 “Guys, guys it’s cool, it’s easy when you have a super cool mom” I joked.

“Okay, so let’s just get this clear…” Kennedy took a deep breath, “in 4 days, we are going to be in the same room, breathing the same air, in the same time zone, literally like 20 feet away from THE Justin Bieber!?”

We all looked at each other then screamed “YES!” at the same time. It was finally sinking in that in 4 days we were going to see Justin Bieber in his concert here in New York City. My mom had gotten up at 3:30am just to make sure we got tickets for the 17 year old heart-throbs first show here in New York, and got me and my 3 best friends (Kennedy, Marissa and Emily) 4 tickets! The tickets were for the back, but a concert’s a concert, right!? We were all huge beliebers and this would be the first time we’d be seeing him in concert. Once I was home, I quickly rushed through all my homework then spent the rest of the night on Twitter, desperately trying to get Bieber’s attention but, as always, failing. I looked at the time – 8:00pm. I went for a shower then got everything ready for school the next day. By the time I was done it was already 10:00pm. I went to bed with a huge smile on my face that night, just staring at my Bieber posters. It seemed so surreal that in just a few days my idol would be standing right in front of me.

I’m Aimee Smith. 15 years old. I have long, dark brown hair and I’m about 5’4. And yes, I’m a huge belieber! I was born in the UK and lived there until I was 10 years old. I left my old best friend (Rachel) and we promised we’d keep in touch. We did… for half a year. Then I guess we both just moved on. Now I live in New York and have Kennedy, Marissa and Emily and Rachel probably has loads of new friends too.