Introduction:

Adam POV:

I flipped her over and put it in her ass. She moaned. "Fuck Adam, that feels good." I started pounding her as my mind drifted to the person I had been thinking about too much lately. I finished inside her and pulled out. She was one of the few girls who liked anal. Most were so stuck up about it. I had been seeing Ava for a few months. Nothing serious. She was a cool chick, very laid back but it was casual and she was cool with that. She didn't nag me which I liked. There was only one glitch in the matrix, her roommate. I mean Stevie was nice enough but the two of them carried on like more of a couple then we did. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jealous. Stevie plays for the other team if you catch my drift. Also I felt uneasy around him. I spent most nights at their place but didn't feel I could walk around in boxer's or a towel. I pulled on my jeans and boots. Ava hugged me from behind. "Going already babe?" She slid off the bed and threw on an old t shirt that barely covered anything. I could see her pussy and the tuft of neatly trimmed golden pubes sticking out. I grinned and shook my head. I kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you later." I hoped I wouldn't bump into - "Whoa there cowboy. Where you rushing off to?" I had run straight into Stevie. I looked down at him. He was a few inches shorter. I bit my lip as I looked at him for a second longer than I should have. "Um, bye." I spun around on my heel and heard a snicker behind me. I slammed the door and ran down the stairs. I put in my earphones and turned them all the way up. Why did he bother me so much? I felt like wherever I turned he was there in my face.

Ava POV:

"You shouldn't wind him up like that Stevie. Whoa there cowboy? Really? You couldn't just say hi?" I smiled at Stevie. He was making us coffee as he did very morning. "Can't help it Ava, your Adam is an easy target. Ooh scary gay man going to give me cooties and lust after my sexy body." Stevie said grinning widely. I slapped him upside his head.