Chapter 2:

Ten years ago:

I was in my room and my best friend James was sleeping over. I was turning 16 and was dating James' sister Melanie. James and I did everything together. We were in all the same classes and played soccer together. He spent most weekends at my place. His dad had died a few years back and his mom was raising him alone. He liked the structure at my house. It was one night where we'd been to a party and had had a few beers. We snuck back in and each had a shower. I was towelling off when James came out. He was staring at my package. We had showered together many times after soccer practice, but always with the whole team. He removed his towel and started drying himself. I returned his gaze. The next thing I knew he had his lips forced down on mine. He made a grab for my dick and it sprang to life in his warm hands. He started working my cock while kissing my chest. The next thing I knew we were on my bed. He trailed kisses down my chest, my abs and then he had my cock in his mouth. I moaned and grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair. I pushed down savouring the feel of his up and down motion on my shaft. He stopped and looked up at me. He had one green eye and one brown and for some reason I found it incredibly attractive. "You okay with this to go on?" he looked at me questioningly. I nodded and he told me to turn around. I got onto my hands and knees. He spat onto his hand and the next thing I knew he was spreading my ass cheeks. All I could think of was how wrong this was but how good it felt. He slowly pushed the tip of his dick into my ass. I gasped and was glad my bedroom was on the second floor. If my parents knew what was going on they would freak out.

He slowly started pulling in and out each time pushing himself into me more and more. I bit into my pillow and a tear escaped my eye. It was painful but pleasurable at the same time. Once he was in me fully he started riding me faster. He was pounding me quite hard and I felt myself cum. I moaned and jerked and felt James blow his load into me. I cleaned myself up and got into bed. James did the same and climbed in next to me. We fell asleep with James spooning me. I felt content. The next day I broke up with Melanie. She told me she had felt I was distant and she knew why. She said she supported me and I tried to assure her I wasn't gay. She just patted my arm and winked at me and said okay. She had a crush on Brock, the captain of the football team. She went on to date him. James and I continued our secret relationship. Melanie figured it out and was our biggest supporter. One evening we were engaging in a very tricky position. James had me against the wall with my one leg over his shoulder. He was pumping into me furiously when the door opened and my dad stuck his head around. "Adam, I... WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON?" James quickly pulled out and grabbed his jeans off the floor. "Downstairs now! James, I think you should call your mother to come fetch you."

Long story short, I was banned from seeing James. I was pulled from school and put into a Christian Academy where they "prayed the gay away." My father never looked at me the same way again. I couldn't leave home soon enough. I put it behind me. I had an endless string of girlfriend's I'd parade around my father but I would sometimes sneak into a gay club and get my fix. I always felt terrible afterwards though.

Back to the present:

I woke up sweating. I had dreamt about James again, except this time James turned into Stevie. I shook it off and came out of my room. Stevie was already dressed and having a protein shake. He handed me one and our fingers touched. I pulled away quickly and he gave me an odd look. We went down to the gym and he helped me with a session. I felt butterflies when he would touch me or correct me. I tried to push them away but they kept coming back.