Chapter 3:

Stevie and I had been getting extremely close. I had hurt myself at the gym and we got back home. Stevie offered to put some gel on my back. I didn't really have much choice. I took my top off and he smeared it under my shoulder blade. I started to get aroused and breathe heavily. He noticed and his motions slowed down. His hands moved up to my shoulders and he started rubbing them. I sighed and fought against my erection. It was straining to get out. I leaned my head against the wall. I felt Stevie kiss my back and his erect penis against me. His hands snaked around, rubbing my chest and finding their way into my pants. He let out a satisfied gasp at feeling my hardness. "Wow, you've been holding out on me. You're packing quite a bit there." I spun around and forced my mouth down onto his lips. I savoured the feeling of light stubble against my face. He smelt so good. I kissed his neck and breathed in his scent. "You smell so good." He laughed and pulled down my pants. I ripped off my shirt and stood there naked. He ran his eyes over my body. "You are so fucking hot." He got onto his knees and put my dick in his mouth. He worked up and down my shaft. I groaned with pleasure. Eventually I couldn't take it. I pulled him up and dragged him to my bed. I pulled out some lube and thrust myself into his ass. It was firm and muscular. He was pretty ripped due to his job. He screamed out in pleasure. This made me grip his hips and fuck him harder. I hadn't felt this way in years. Sex had become this robotic motion. Something to get out the way and feed my urge, but this, this felt different, it felt... special. I came and my whole body jerked. I pulled out and finished off Stevie by sucking his dick. He came in my mouth. I could see it in his eyes. He felt it too.

I woke up the next morning and Stevie was sitting on the edge of the bed in his Calvin's and nothing else. "Hey! Here you go." he handed me a cup of coffee. I took it and sat it on the bedside table. My head was spinning with the realization of what we did last night. "Stevie, look...about last night. It can't happen again." He stood up and the next thing I knew he was kneeling in front of me. He gripped my bare thighs and looked up at me. "Hey, Adam, come on. I know you felt it too. I saw it in your eyes. To be honest I've known for a while. The way you react to me. I feel it and I know you do too. If this is about Ava I co-" "NO!" I shouted cutting him off. "This is not about Ava, I'm not... I am NOT gay! I can't do this! I'm sorry to have gotten you involved!" I pulled on some sweats, grabbed my Ipod and left. I left him sitting there looking bewildered. Why did I have to do that? Why did I have to act on these urges. He was right. I had been fighting my feelings for him for a while. I hated him for it. Always playing up at me. He knew all this time it drove me crazy. How Ava didn't pick up on it, I'll never know. Now I've really fucked up. I live with the guy! I'll have to look at his face daily knowing I can't have him. I am not going through the pain I felt of losing James. I had loved him and he was just ripped away from me. I wasn't allowed to grieve the loss of my best friend and first love. I had to bury it deep down and pretend I was fine, that I was over it. It had fucked me up big time and I was determined not to go through that again. I felt a burning in my chest. Could I really let go of another love? Yes, I had to. I stopped and doubled over in pain. I liked him. I really liked him. My father's face flashed in front of me. The face when he caught me in the act. He would never approve. Stevie didn't understand. His parents were so proud of their GAY son. I didn't have that support. I would be cut off he'd told me back then. I would never see him again if I carried on like that. Disgust seeping through each word. It was still strained between us ten years later. What would this do to our nearly mending relationship? It would destroy my mother if we fought again. She had pulled me aside and said that she would support me either way but that she couldn't fight against my father. He would leave us with nothing. I knew this. Mom had never worked, her sole function in life was looking after me and my father and she had been damn good at it. I know he partially blamed her. "You coddled the boy too much Janice!" and "You show too much affection Janice." I decided to crash at my band mate August's place. I couldn't face Stevie tonight.