The End:

Five years later:

The band had broken up and I had become the guitarist for a well known rock band. Stevie had become our personal trainer and toured with us. Stevie and I had been best men at Ava's wedding to Manuel. Her first child Seraphine was turning three and second child Luna was one.

We were on vacation before our lives changed forever. I woke up to Stevie nuzzling my neck. He pulled me closer pressing his erection against my boxers. His arm snaked around my chest and his kisses deepened. I groaned as he hit the soft spot behind my ear and rolled onto my back. His lips moved to my mouth and his tongue darted in and out. He trailed kisses down my neck and onto my chest. He bit me and I winced. He pulled my boxers down slowly. I made no movement. Stevie liked to be in control when we fucked and I liked it. He started by licking the precum off the tip of my penis and I groaned and grabbed the sheet under me. He cupped my balls with one hand while also thrusting a finger into my ass. The three together were amazing and he knew I loved it. After I came into his mouth he flipped me over. He spread my cheeks and licked my rim. His tongue making circles and occasionally he sucked. Then he placed the tip of his throbbing cock at the entrance and in one thrust was all the way in. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. I cried out as he fucked me harder. The next moment I felt his hips jerk and his cock pulsating his hot liquid into me.

We had gone to the Bahamas for a week on a baby moon. That's right. We were about to become parents. To twins no less! Ava had agreed to be our surrogate. Turns out she loves being pregnant. We placed an egg with Stevie's sperm and one with mine not knowing if both, one or neither would take. Both did to our surprise so we would each have a biological child.

We were only on our fourth day of vacation when we got the call. Manuel told us Ava was in labour early. When I got worried he said it was quite normal for twins and the doctors weren't concerned.

We had caught the first flight back and arrived at the hospital. We were just in time. Mom was already in there as were Stevie's parents and Anthony. Yup my real father. We had gotten to know each other quite well and his partner Carl. Carl was the man he left my mother for thirty years ago and were still in love. Carl and mom were best friends and mom was seeing Carl's brother Hank who had been widowed ten years ago.

Ava pushed and the doctor said he saw a head. A dark mess of curls popped out and started yelling. "It's a girl!" Stevie and I had opted out of knowing the sex as we argued we wouldn't know who's child is who's even though they were both ours. We had also argued names so we would each name our child after the birth.

I had tears of joy and so did everyone in the room. "She has your chin Stevie." His mom said between tears. The nurse cleaned her up and handed her to him. "Okay sweetheart, let's get the next one out." the doctor said and I had been so caught up I'd forgotten there were two. Oh God. If that was Stevie's then this was my kid. I was about to have a child, well my second child but wow! Ava pushed and this baby was bigger than the other one and more fair with a little tuft of blonde hair. "Its a boy!" Mom, Anthony and Carl all clapped their hands together. "Well, aren't we lucky. One of each sex and a piece of each of you. This is wonderful!" Mom cried.

We were heading home with the babies and were having a brunch to announce the names and introduce them to Seraphine and Luna as they were going to grow up together.

I went first. Our little boy was dressed in a white and blue romper. He had fine straight blonde hair and deep green eyes. He was tall for a baby and had long fingers and toes. "Guys, meet Eric Matthew." Everyone loved the name. Stevie was next.

"So everybody I'd like you to meet Lola Grace." Everyone went "awww" collectively. "Its perfect, babe. Eric Matthew and Lola Grace. It's perfect. They're perfect. You're perfect." Lola had eyes the blue of the ocean and dark brown curls. She was tiny had rosy cheeks. Seraphine was over first. She pulled a face at them and ran off to play, losing interest fast.

Luna was next. We first showed her Eric. "Boy?" She asked. I nodded and she scrunched her face and made her yucky face. We then introduced her to Lola. "Girl?" She asked. I said yes and she smiled. And she took her hand not knowing that would be the first but not last time they would hold hands. They were going to be in each others lives a long, long time...maybe forever.
_______________♡_________________

Okay, so I didn't make 10,000 words but I don't think that was the goal here. I wrote this to show my support to the LGBTQ+ community. I hope you all enjoyed it. I would love to know if you want me to do a book about Lola and Luna in high school and falling in love.