Chapter Two

"Congratulations, Alexandra!" I heard someone scream happily after the door had been violently slammed closed.

"What?" I said, groaning inwardly as I tried to cover my face with the pillow. The sunlight is piercing through the window and Mom opening it wider than usual made it worse.

"It's time for your graduation!" She happily announced.

"But it's still tonight." I said and flipped my body away from her.

"No buts, missy. I want you to look good tonight. Fresh. It's your graduation ceremony. You need to enjoy more."

"Fine. I'll go downstairs in a bit. I'll just change."

"Okay, dear!" She chirped happily before she once again, slammed the door recklessly. I'm not sure if she really meant that but, I guess it is because of her military training that she's always that strong.

When I heard the footsteps disappearing, I stood up and quickly went into the shower.

I applied a slight make up and fixed my hair before I dashed downstairs. Opening the door, revealed my mother as ready as ever to go shopping. She is a hardcore fashionista that's why it was hard for me to cope up everytime she goes to the mall. I opened the door to her car and put my shades on.

"Let's go!" Mom said as she brought her car to life and drove to the mall.

If it were on usual occasions, the mall was always jammed with people but, today was different. The branded stores we loved were not that full of people. Upon going in, I saw the excitement in Mom's eyes. It was unexplainable.

She had always loved fashion ever since she was a child. She even said that she wanted to marry a fashion designer. But even though Dad was a businessman, Mom still loved him more than what she dreamt of. That is why until now, Dad had always let Mom go shoppng because he had seen the sparkle of her eyes.

"How do I look?" I asked as I twirled to let Mom see my attire fully. I wore a white fit evening dress with a matching diamond ornated necklace and black doll shoes. This is the 20th change I did and my feet are really starting to ache. I just hope this will be the last.

"Hm." Mom studied me carefully as if this was a serious case. I was frantically nervous of what she would say. If she rejects this then I'm pretty sure we'll go home in the evening.

"Perfect." She said with a smile and a thumbs up. I let out a relieved sigh once we paid the clothes and went home.

I still had five hours to spare in preparing for the ceremony so I did my usual hobby, listening to music. I plugged my earphones in and hummed the random song that played in my iphone.

I used to think one day I'd tell the story of us.
How we met and the sparks flew instantly.
And people would say they're the lucky ones.

"Alexandra!" A voice screamed from outside and I sighed knowing who the voice belongs to.

"What?" I asked, uninterested to open the door for her

"Open the door!" She screamed as she was banging the door. I tried to ignore her but, the screaming got louder so, I opened the door.

"What do you want, Aries?" I said at the brunette.

"I'll help you prepare!" My cousin informed happily.

"What?"

"For your graduation ceremony, duh." She rolled her eyes.

"But-"

"No buts, missy." Aries said as she placed her hands on her hips like my Mom which made me giggle. I could never deny how they are like sisters.