The Shopping Trip

Me and Tyson were having awesome time.

Carol gave me plenty of money to buy my school stuff and Tyson told me what sort of things I needed for classes.

I'm happy that Carol let me go to the same school as Tyson. At least I'll know someone!

What's even better is that school works around the times for my job!

"Do I really need ALL these books Ty?" I whined.

"YES!" He shouted.

He was getting a little frustrated at me for asking so many questions, such as:

'Ty what type of bag do I need?' 'Ty, what's the point in having a locker when I can fit all this stuff in a school bag?' Or 'Ty, why do I need so many pens and pencils?'

I think he was getting a bit annoyed.

"Jeez, no need to get cranky, I was just wandering" I laughed, which just made him angrier.

"Remind me never to go shopping with you" he huffed out.

"Whatever I'm an awesome companion to go shopping with, you just can't handle the awesomeness!"

He just remand silent.

After a while of walking around I thought of one more thing that I might need.

"Can I ask you some thing Ty?"

"No" he whispered, trying to keep his anger in control.

"Since I'm starting school, won't I need a cell phone to keep in contact with Carol, you and Lola?"

"Maybe"

We walked over to the phone section once we were finished everything else.

All of the phones looked nice, but one in particular caught my eye.

A pink IPhone 4S, cool.

"Can I have that one?" I asked Tyson.

He nodded and grabbed it from its shelf.

We handed everything over to the counter and paid for our things.

"Would you like a free case to go with your phone?" The lady at the counter asked.

The phone itself cost $450.99, so it's a relief that I could get a free case with it.

"Sure!" I beamed.

"Ok Hun, which one?" She held up a pink one with black studs and a black one with shiny pink crystals.

"The black one with pink, please"

She handed it over along with everything else.

"Thank you!" I said grabbing the bags.

"Your welcome"

We walked out of the mall and started heading home.

"That was fun! Thanks for taking me Ty" I said to him happily.

"Next time you can go by yourself" he said like a grumpy two year old.

I laughed and took my stuff up to my room.

I unpacked everything and took out my cell phone.

Setting it up was a lot easier then I thought. After I set it up I slid on the case and brought it with me over to Tyson's room.

"Can't you give me some space I just spent a whole day with you, isn't that enough?" He whined.

"Nope" I laughed. "Any way I wanted you to give me your number"