Part 3

Both talked to their parents, and agreed. Aaliya had a choice but Darshan's dad was not going take a no for an answer. So he pretty much had no choice and had to think of alternative way. He couldn't have anyone destroy what he has built, and especially considering the effect she had on him.

"Aa o beta, bade hi shubh waqt pe a e ho!"Darshan's dad said welcoming Chinamy

"Kya hua unlce? Koi new factory set up kar r he hai ap?"Chinmay asked taking a seat next to him

"Nahi beta Darshan ne shaadi ke liye han keh di!"Darshan's mom exclaimed.

"What?"Chinmay exclaimed in shock. He very well knew that Darshan doesn't want to marry her or anyone right now.

"Accha ap log bat karo muje kuch kam hain, I have to go!" Darshan said excusing himself.

"Beta ruk hum Aaliya ke ghar ja r he hai!"Darshan's mom called out, and his heart did skip a beat at her name, whether he like to admit or not.

"Main waha sedha a ga un ga!"Darshan repiled gaining his composure. 

Before his mom could say anything, he stormed out of the house. He can't marry her, but every time someone mentioned her he gets excited, his heart skips a beat and he wants to see her again.

He drove to his lawyer's office and they had a heated discussion for 50 minutes, and he stood up satisfied with his lawyer's idea. 

This is the only way I'll marry her but will not stay in the marriage for long, it'll be better for her only, she is better away from me; he thought to himself stepping out of the office 

He drove to Aaliya's house and the guard opened the door and he drove to the marble building. He walked in with attitude and passed a smile to Aaliya and went and touched Aaliya's parents' feet.

"I'll help you!"he said to Aaliya taking a tray of cups from her and placing it on the table.

This left Chinamy in total confusion, he knew his best friend is not such a obedient boy.

All the elders were quite impressed by his move, well Darshan doesn't do anything without a reason and it is same for this move as well, he served everyone tea and asked for permission if he could talk to Aaliya alone; and they gladly agreed.

She lead him confused to what he wants to say now,

"Tum soch r hun hogi ki why I called you here." he started, and she blinked looking at him .

"Vese toh I didn't want to marry you, but kal I saw you and I just fell for you." He said honestly and she was blank as to what to respond.

 "I wanted to ask you that can we please marry in the next two days?" he asked and it was shock for her, she wasn't mentally ready for this. "I wanted to ask you before I put it in front of our parents! I have commitments in Dubai, I need to get back there, aur shaadi kiye bina my parents won't allow me to leave!"he explained.

 She nodded in a yes, not knowing what to do. He has work that he has left to come see her and she understands that and also his family's pressure because she was under the same pressure. 

They walked back and a smirk never leaving his face, all except Chinmay were fooled by his sweetness and fake smile.

"Humne ek decision liya hain"Darshan said catching everyone's attention. 

"We want to get married, in the next 2 days!"he added taking everyone by shock.

They all were shocked but went finally agreed because their kids were happy.

The aunties started to disucss about the rituals and Darshan's dad asked Chinamy to look for a hall for the wedding.

"Nahi dad I want a court marriage, I don't have much time muje vapis jana hai Dubai, when we come back ek bada reception organise kar e ge na!"Darshan said in a convincing tone, and they all again agreed. 

But Chinmay was still in some doubt, he needs to know what's going on in Darshan's mind.