Part 12

Hi guys, look who showed up!!

Really sorry for not updating, and thank you to all who did stick by!!

It's been a long time I wrote this book so I have kind of forgotten what happened so forgive me if I make any mistakes.

I plan on finishing this book now soon, I kinda forgot what I had though for the book, but I won't leave it hanging. So enjoy.

RECAP- Darshan and Aaliya got married.

Here you go..

***********************************************************************************************

AALIYA'S POV

My alarm started to ring and I reached out for my phone and quickly switched it off. I turned around to see if disturbed Darshan.

He has slight frown, probably the alarm disturbed him. I slowly touched his forehead and ran my finger on his forehead and studied his face more like just stared at how handsome he is, slowly his frown disappeared and he stirred a little and I panicked. What if he wakes up, and catches me staring at him.

I quickly pulled my hand away, and shut my eyes pretending to sleep. I stayed like for a couple of minutes but when I didn't feel him move; I slowly opened my eyes.

Phew, he's still sleeping. I slowly got out bed mentally slamming myself.

I pick my clothes and enter the bathroom.

I splash cold water on my face, as I think how my life has changed.

It's been almost 3 weeks now since we got married. I'm kind of used to Darshan coming late everyday. There are very few times he's been home for dinner. And aunty get's really worried thinking about what he's up to. But I always tell her he's called me or texted me that he'll be late and not to worry, but he actually hasn't.

Let alone calling me he doesn't even talk much face to face.

I almost everyday fall asleep waiting for him on the sofa's and find myself waking up in the bed. My heart flutters at the thought of him putting me to bed, and I suddenly feel so conscious about my weight, and I feel my cheeks warm up. I feel like I've been putting some weight lately.

I stare at my self in the mirror and quickly brush these ideas and enter the shower.

After a quick shower I change and give myself a glance in the mirror. I'm not fat, no definitely not.

Even if I am, he's the one who comes home late. If he would be coming on time I won't have to sleep on the sofa. Humph! I stomp my foot and step out flipping my hair.

The first thing I see is Darshan sitting upright, using his phone. And he's shirtless. Oh god!!

I feel my cheeks heat up, and heart flutter, I almost forget how to breath when he looks up at me. A slow smirk takes over his angelic face as he finds me staring at him. Oh my god! I quickly look down and I hear him get off the bed as he slowly walks over to where I'm standing.

I lift my eyes up to see him not more than one feet away from him. My breath hitches as he raises his hand to touch my hair. He leans close almost as if he's going to kiss me and my eyes close involuntarily.

"Good morning!" he whisper's as his breath fans my ear, my heart does a flip, my mouth dries out, I feel my cheeks becoming hotter as I feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

"Morning" I manage to mumble, after a few seconds as I slowly open my eyes.

I lift my eyes slowly and to look at him and I can't comprehend his expressions quite well . It feels like he's sort of mesmerised by me. I blink slowly as my eyes burn cause of staring at him.

He blinks once, twice, thrice gaining his composure he straightens himself with a jerk. Within seconds he fetches his towel and rushes into the washroom. And I stand there thinking what just happened. This man is so confusing sometimes. I just know what goes in that mind of his.

I shake my head moving to the dressing table. I set my hair, putting some kajal and a small diamond bindi.

I move to our bed and to straighten our bedsheet and fold our blanket and I smile at myself thinking of myself in the morning and flashes of our encounter evade my mind.

What will he be thinking that I was checking him out. But it's not a crime to check your husband out now is it?

I smile slapping myself on the head. Stupid girl I tell myself.

I move to the cupboard as I choose a white shirt for him with a black trouser and lay his clothes on the bed before stepping out.

"Good morning aunty!" I wish her stepping in the kitchen and she smiles and greets me back.

We both get busy cooking breakfast. And within 30 minutes or so I hear uncle and Darshan coming down.

"Good morning maa!"darshan says hugging her and we share a eye lock for a brief second but it's enough to get me blushing. Argh! my stupid heart can you stop racing please.

We all settle down, serving ourselves breakfast.

"Good morning!!" Chinmay bhaiya says settling down next to darshan.

"Good morning beta!"Uncle and aunty wish him.

"Yeh le!"he says handing darshan a folded piece of paper.

"Thanks yaar" Darshan says taking it from him and handing it to me.

"E se dhyan se rakh dena!" he says and I nod standing up to go keep it. " Arey phele kha lo, bad mein rakh dena"he says pulling me to sit back down, I saw Chinmay bhaiya raise his eyebrows at Darshan and I just looked away.

"Yeh kya hai?"Aunty asked referring to the paper, and I mentally nodded wanting to ask him the same thing.

"Tickets hai maa! Hum kal Dubai ja r he hai!" he tells her and my head shoots at him.

"Kal?"I ask him in disbelief. And he just nods taking a bite of his omelet.

"Par kal kyun?"Aunty asks and I can hear how sad she sounds

"Maa kam hai, last time bhi apne rok diya tha and meine je se te se manage kar liya tha but now we need to go aur delay nahi kar sakte!" he said

How can we just leave, I need to visit mummy papa. I need to tell Aanya. Humph!! Had karte hai Darshan.

"Arey tum bhi kamal karti ho, kam hai usko aur wait nahi kar sakta!"uncle said. "Aur usne muje phele hi bata diya tha, aur yeh mera hi decision tha ki ap ko na bataya ja e!"Uncle added and aunty narrowed her eyes at him. And I might have heard Darshan chuckle.

"Nahi to ap unko phir se rok deti!"Uncle added in his defence.

"Ap toh chup hi r hi ye!"Aunty said to uncle and faced Darshan but before she could say anything he  stated "Maa ap humko visit karne a ja na. It's not that far!"he said

"Tum apni packing karlo, kal raat ki flight hai, we'll leave by 9!"he told me very formally, and left with Chinmay bhaiya.

He should have told me before. Girls have so much packing to do he doesn't understand, I roll my eyes at his retreating figure.

"Chalo beta I'll help you" Aunty told me and I nodded as we walked to my room.

*******************************************************************************************

Hello guys, hope you liked it.

Stay tuned, I plan to update regularly

Love always 💕💕