Part 9

AALIYA'S POV

"aa vo kuch kam se bhar g e" I stated firmly. "uff yeh ladka bhi na, aj ke din kam nahi karta toh aafat nahi a jati" she said hitting her head.

"koi bat nahi beta, tum so ja o" she said taking my hand and firmly pulling me towards the sitting area.

"Ok, good night aunty!"I smile at her walk back, hopefully I'm going the right way.

Next morning I wake up, I see Darshan sleeping besides me soundly. I smile at him, he looks so cute. Wait when did he come back?

I brushed all the thoughts and woke up quickly getting ready for the day.

I stepped out of the bathroom and without a word Darshan walked in.

Good morning hi bol dete! Humph!

I went down to see aunty talking to one of house helps. I walk down and wished her good morning. And suddenly a pair hands cross my waist from the back

It took me a while to understand that it was nupur, but as soon as I did I hugged her back even more tightly. I have really missed her a lot, although its just been some hours, but I can't stay without her. She is everything to me. My sister, my best friend!! I tightened my grip on her thinking this as a tear made its way down my check. But I quickly wiped it not letting anyone know.

"Tu yaha kya kar r hi hain?" I asked her breaking the hug. "vo jiju ne apne stupid se dost ko bola.." and Chinamy standing on her side gave her death glares and she ignored it and turned back to me "..jiju ne bola you were missing me, and muje request ki main yaha apke pas agau because you were missing me so much" she said spreading her arms in air. And I smiled at her cuteness. Wait what did she say, Darshan requested her to come, that's soo nice of him!!

"A re bas bas jeeti r ho" I heard aunty say and I turned to her side and saw Aanya picking herself up after touching aunty's.

"Beta tum sab betho bate karo, main tumhare papa dekh ke ati hun uth e ki nahi" Aunty told me and I nodded, their relationship is soo pure, it feels that divine knowing such a couple.

I sat with Aanya besides me and Chinmay sat on the other sofa opposite us and we started to talk but at the end of every conversation Chinmay and Aanya would start fighting. Uff!! kaha fas ge!! I thought. Just then my attention was pulled my a certain person's voice as he walked down, looking heavenly in a black shirt and denim jeans.

WRITER'S POV

Darshan walked in down frustrated what had happened. He had gone to meet his lawyer last night, the lawyer told him that there is no way out of this marriage until and unless Aaliya is ready to divorce him.

He looked at Aanya and Chinmay and Aaliya sitting talking. He forced a smile and walked to them towards them.

He went and sat next to Chinmay and started talking normally to Aanya. Both Aanya and Darshan were disturbing Chinmay but one person was noticing his change in expression so well. Aaliya . She could sense how tired he was, but smiled at how much he cared for his family and laughed his tiredness out with them.

Soon he excused himself and went to his room falling on the bed, thinking how he should get out of this marriage when a sweet fragrance caught his attention. He looked to find Aaliya entering the room she looked at him and smiled and he didn't know how to react and just closed his eyes.

"Ahem ahem!!" he cleared his throat and she looked at him, but he preferred to avoid eye contact and moved to the closet. "Kal raat ki ticket book kar di hain main ne, I hope apko koi problem nahi hain." he asked her trying to sound polite. And she couldn't process at once, but as soon as she did her heart started to pound fast and faster at the thought of staying alone with him. She kind of froze at her place.

Darshan went in the washroom saying this. Something in his shirt  pocket caught his hand. He pulled out a red pouch. He looked at it frowning.

When he stepped out he found Aaliya standing in the room for which he was thankful but she looked lost. He moved to her standing behind and cleared his throat once again to gain her attention and she turned and lost her balance at the sudden closeness. He quickly held her above her elbow making her stable and stepped back and she looked down blushing and he ran his fingers through his hair spoiling them.

"Vo main yeh tumhare liye laya tha!!" he said forwarding the red pouch. And she looked at it confused and he handed it to her. She opened it and her jaw touched the ground as she was admiring the diamond necklace he brought for her. "vo humare ghar main tradition hain ki on the marriage day the groom gifts his bride something, main yeh court main dena bhul g ya." he finished and she smiled at him.

He walked out of the room, leaving a shocked yet happy Aaliya.