Part 27

AALIYA'S POV

It's been two days almost and I haven't heard anyone come or leave. I have been having breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner with Griselda. She insists I should have all meals with her because she doesn't like to have them alone.

I haven't seen Sria for a while now. I don't know where she is. I did see her during dinner yesterday but she didn't seem herself. She looked so lost, out of confidence and weak. I don't know what happened to her. She just gave a sympathetic smile and walked our completely ignoring Griselda.

I hear some faint voices from my room. It sounds like Darshan. I press my ear to the door, to try and hear more. I can't hear anything! Argh!

In 5 minutes I hear footsteps approaching my room; I quickly step away from the door and try compose myself. The door opens and a guard enters and asks me to follow him. We enter the sitting room. 

Every time I step in this place it breaks my heart. The betrayed and sad feelings feel like at their highest today! I could literally break down crying right now. 

It takes everything in me to look up, I see Darshan standing in front of me. I want to be angry at him and not talk to him and ignore his presence; but this heart of mine betrays me all the time! I look up at him and feel my eyes tear up. And look away instantly. I don't wanna be weak.

"Here's your tape Griselda!" He stated but I felt his eyes never leave face. 

Griselda instructs one of her man to get the tape. 

"I will have to check it first, you'll want to take a seat!" she said and Darshan moves swiftly and sits on one of the chairs leisurely. Why is he so at rest? What is he up to? I look to see Griselda holding the same look of confusion.  

One of her man stepped in with a laptop and set it on the table as another one inserted the flash disk in laptop and she watched the whole of the video patiently.

I looked at Darshan who sat there like he owned the place and stared at me. I looked behind him to see Sria who looked half dead. I am worried for her. Is she not eating properly? What happened to the once confident and mind strong girl I had met, not less than a month ago? 

"Ok!" Griselda roared looking up from the screen. 

"If you would have given this to me before, none of this would have happened!"she said looking straight at Darshan. 

"I know none this would have happened!"he said in confident voice. 

"You can take you wife!"she said as Darshan walked towards to me, and slipped his hand on my waist. 

"I must say I grew very fond of her!" she said walking towards me. I swear I saw Sria's facial expression change from dismay to disgust. 

I wondered why she's acting so weird? Why is everyone acting so weird? 

Griselda said she'll miss me and I am very sure she didn't like me. She hated my guts and she's told me this many at times. 

And then there is Darshan, why is he so relaxed? He feels so confident and at ease; he's scaring me! 

"Ya she does have that kind of personality everyone falls for!" Darshan said in cheerful voice, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

He turned and hugged me. I missed this warmth. I instantly wrapped my hands on his waist and snuggled into him forgetting all the pain he caused my heart to go through. 

He pulls away, and cups my face. "I am so sorry for all that you went through!"he tells me with a concern in his eyes. 

"We'll go away from all this, far away, I promise!"he said looking me in the eye. "Just one last thing!"he said looking at Griselda as a small wicked smile spread across his face. 

"Capture her!" He said, and two of the men came forward and held Griselda. While one other girl, the one who gives us plates and all, came and searched her. What's happening? Why is everyone listening to Darshan? Why aren't the other guys attacking Darshan? 

"No you leave me!"

"You bloody scoundrel! You work for me!" Griselda kept trying to get out of their grip.

"Quit the attempts Griselda!"Darshan said. 

"They all work for RAW! So do I"He added taking me by surprise. He looks at me and gives me a proud smile. 

"What did you just say?"she demanded 

"I work for RAW!"he said in a projecting voice.

"No, no that can't be!" she said trying to convince herself. But I think it's true!

"These are all my men! This pass two days Mona, your trusted cook and house help, has been letting our men in and helped with taking yours out!"he explained her.

"We are all RAW agents!"he adds in a prominent voice. 

I see a few more men enter in. I see Sameer is one of them. He looks so serious, It's so difficult to believe it's Sameer. He looks at me and passes me a smile and winks at me and in the next second he masks the poker look again. I smile lightly at his action. 

"We all are RAW agents except her!"I hear Sameer and look at him pointing a gun at Sria. A flash of hurt captures his eye. As much as he tried to mask it, it's so evident. She doesn't look less hurt herself. 

"Sameer lemme take care of her!"I hear Darshan say, as he walks towards him. 

"There is nothing to take care of Darshan. She has betrayed us!"he says. 

"I'm sure she has a reason!" Darshan argues. Even I'm sure she does! Look at how she looks after coming here. 

I hear a man growl in pain and follow the sound and see the men holding Griselda on the floor with blood oozing out of their thighs, and she is holding a small knife.

Before I could process anything within a flash of a second I feel her point the knife on my neck!

"Stay away!"I hear Griselda shout. As she tries to force me to come with her. 

"Griselda leave her!" Darshan says 

TBC

******************************************************************************

Hello guys!

How are you liking the story?

Personally I feel many people have lost interest in this story, so I rushed the things up a bit. I am so very sorry if you didn't like this story and the climax. I wanted to try something different. But I feel it didn't go well. So I am deeply sorry! 

Love always! ❤️❤️