five

"what are we even supposed to wear to frat parties, kc?"

"something hot! but not slutty!" she yelled.

      wow thanks pal.

i changed into a black tight dress, in the front was kind of like a shoelace, which showed my boobs off greatly.

       i put on some black heels and then curled my short hair. thank god I brought hot dresses.

     kc and i both showed each other what we were wearing, she was wearing a pink bikini top & shorts. she covered her top with a white loose crop top.

      "oops i forgot to tell you it was a beach party, my bad!" she giggled. "but holy shit girl you look hot, wear that to a house party instead"

       "right" i said as i turned around to my drawer and pulled out my black bikini.

>>>>>>>>>

"here have a drink!" kc said handing me a red solo cup, i looked inside it. it looked like water to me so i took a sip.

     "is this vodka!?" i immediately said after choking and spitting it out.

     "uhhh yeah? what did you think it was?" she tilted her head, "you thought it was water didn't you?" she asked

"n-no of course not" i said stuttering.

she shook her head, to clear what just happened out of her mind and grabbed a hold of my hand. she lead me to a small tent, there were people drinking everywhere and playing loud music.

"kc! you made it!" i heard a familiar voice come up to us.

"hey" she replied and the same blonde boy with the motorcycle leaned in for a hug but she backed away before he could wrap her arms around her.

yikes.

he then turned his attention towards me.

    "hey the girl that touched my bike," he began, "i didn't catch your name sweetheart" my face flushed pink at the name he just called me as. but i didn't even know this guy.

       "vi-" i was about to say my name but before i did, once again kc interrupted.

      "go away," kc said. "we're gonna go get some food" she said pulling at my hand again.

     "kc she was just gonna tell me her name calm the fuck down and get your own food, you don't need a pet to go with you" he blurted.

      she rolled her eyes, looked at me with concern and then left us.

     "a little harsh there don't you think?" i said interrupting the silence.

    "not at all" he says as a small smirk appears on his face.

        "so go ahead tell me your name"

   "violet.......violet avery" i said confidently.

         "pretty name, for a pretty girl" he says smiling. this time my face flushed even harder.

      "what about you?" i say wanting to know his name so badly.

           "niall" he responded. "niall horan"

   "like the river?" i let out a small giggle.

       "like the river" he says, once again smiling. his smile was cute and warm welcoming.

          "well im gonna go find kc, since you totally kicked her out" i said.

       "she just wanted to talk to you, to tell you to stay away from me" he said.

        "how would you know?"

"please, look at me, how could someone not wanna talk about me" he says smirking.

   "wow conceited much?"

          "i prefer the term, cocky" he said changing the tone of his voice when he spoke the last word.

*********

this is just a filler chapter!! I almost have 400 reads and that's amazing I'm so happy like so so sooo happy everyones enjoying the book.

i have my last 2 finals today, and it's also the last day of my sophomore year of highschool!' ya girl is gonna be a junior. (;

anyway I dedicate this chapter to.......

chonces21 because she has been commenting & voting nonstop! thanks for reading the book lovey xx

& don't forget to vote & comment!!! and btw guess who's turning 16 in 9 days??? hm idk but yall better wish that somebody *cough* a happy bday love ya pals xxx