six

i let out a small nervous giggle, when he said cocky.

        "do you want something to eat?" he said interrupting what i thought was the most awkwardest conversation i've ever had.

"that would be nice, but i should probably go with kc, she's the only one i know here" i stated.

"ouch, so we didn't just have a whole conversation about ourselves just now yeah?" he seemed offended.

"i didn't mean it like that, it's just......nevermind" i said nervously.

"alright come on" he grabbed a hold of my wrist and led me to a table of food.

i searched for kc, but i couldn't find her anywhere, would she ditch me?

nooo, she's your friend, you guys are room mates of course not!

my subconscious reassured me.

       "there's pizza, seafood, chips, anything you want, we have" he said to me once we reached the table.

      i nodded my head as i searched for a plate to put my food on, but there were none.

       "where are the plates?" i asked.

   "um we don't have any. have you ever been to a beach party before?" he asked me.

      i shook my head no and he smiled.

        "why are you smiling?"

       "because this night just turned into a great night" he said as he bit into his pizza he took from the box in front of us.

        "why is that?" i asked confused.

"because, since this is your first party, me; being a nice person, will get to inform you all about a party, and the next ones of course" he said winking.

"are you like a party expert or something?" i teased.

"not exactly, i just happen to throw every single party in this town, and every one of them is amazing" he said.

"is this supposed to impress me? because you're doing a horrible job" i spoke.

"actually i was—" before niall could continue, my name was called.

"violet! there you are! ive been looking everywhere for you!" kc yelled.

"sorry niall took me to get something to eat, i thought you'd be here since you said you were hungry?"

"yeah well i went somewhere else and he's not taking you anywhere" she said as she pulled me away from niall and i's conversation.

i followed kc and didn't even look back to see nialls face. before she pulled me away, i stared into his blue eyes that shown beautifully even in the dark cloudy sky. i kept my gaze on him for the longest time admiring it, that was of course before kc interrupted.

      "violet i told you not to talk to him" i snapped out of my thoughts as kc scolded me.

     "im sorry, but—"

"but nothing! stay away from him please just trust me okay?" she told me, her eyes filled with anger.

      "okay kc" i replied.

*******

I can't believe I have over 600 reads on this book, you guys are all so sweet. I see so many people adding this story to their reading lists and it makes me sooo happy you have no idea!! thank you guys so so so much it means the world to me.

recently i visited a friend in connecticut , it was absolutely amazing. we went rock jumping with her cute friends who are boys hehehehe. and her brother is very cute he's only 2 years older than me(I'm 16) and he gave me a hug when I first met him skejsdnnsz.

I also heard that Harry is going solo??? i don't really have a opinion on that yet, he's a beautiful person and I know he'll be good on his own but it still doesn't feel right ):

anyway this chapter is dedicated to.....

-badlandsbaby because I love her comments on these last five chapters.

I absolutely adore everyone's comments! so please vote & comment i would really appreciate it!! thank you all so much I love you all!! xx