nine

hAHA HELLOOOO IM BACKKk!!
it's been like 7 months & a whole school year !!! I'm currently on summer vacation. I start my senior year of high school in August. It's crazy to think that I started this at the end of my sophomore year LOL. Many things have changed since then. I've made a lot of new friends the past year & my life is amazing!!

Also this story has gotten over 3K reads ???? THATS SO FREAKING AMAZING. even though I haven't updated in so long I apologize. !!! I'll be applying to colleges soon, I'm actually planning on going to San Diego state university !!! I hope you guys are doing well & the past several months y'all have had the best times of your life !!! Also im seeing harry next year in 2018!!!! I'll be 18 ( my birthday was last month I turned 17) okay y'all that's just an update about me!! hope you guys enjoy this filler!!!!

*************
   "i didn't take all that stuff i swear" i exclaimed.

        "then why was it under your bed?" ellie asked me.

   "i honestly have no idea, but i would never steal please believe me"

       "ok here's what we're gonna do" she got up and stood right in front of me. "you're going to be given extra chores this week and you won't be allowed to be out until friday alright?"

     "why are you punishing me? just because it was under my bed? it's my second night, can't you see someone set me up because im the new girl?" i fought back.

     "i know but from the looks of it, all signs point to you violet" she said.

     i let it go. everyone was just staring at me and giving me dirty looks. i ran up to my room and finished getting ready for my first day. hopefully things get better after what just happened.

i walked out of the house & decided to walk to the campus, it wasn't too far. it was 9am & i hadn't ate anything so i decided to stop at a coffee shop. i ordered a bagel with cream cheese & a regular coffee. i took my things & sat down in a two seater by the window.

"hey stranger" i heard a voice from behind me. i turned around and there he was.

"oh hey niall" i replied.

"what are you doing?" he asks and proceeds to sit down in the chair in front of me.

"having breakfast, what's it look like?"

"may i join?" he said.

"well you're already sitting down, so might as well." i rolled my eyes in a flirty way. and he caught on.

"so where's your little posse" he asks referring to kc & bridget.

"i wouldn't know, i left the house before them"

"why is that?"

"they all think i stole their things because there was a basket of stolen mascara and lip-glosses under my bed. someone put it there and set me up, so now it feels like I'm grounded because ellie gave me more chores to do and i can't even go out till friday" i explained rather quickly.

       nialls eyebrows were furrowed. "seems intense" was all he could say.

i sighed deeply and checked the time: 9:47am. "class starts at 10:30 I just probably start getting on my way, im a slow walker." i told him.

"wanna ride?" he insisted. i blushed,

"no it's okay i can handle walking" he grabbed a hold of my wrist and i instantly got chills.

"come on now its no big deal" he was glaring at me, giving me this deep stare and smiled like he had some type of control over me.

"okay then sure" i said right away, and blushed.

we both walked out of the coffee shop and i had forgotten he drove a motorcycle and that's what was parked right in front of the shop.

"now you can actually ride it instead of admiring it" he giggled, it was cute.

i didn't say anything, he handed me a spare helmet and we both got on and then I wrapped my arms around his torso.