seven

"where are we going" i asked.

"back to the house" kc said still pulling me by the hand.

      "but we just got here"

   "yes and now we're leaving"

          "why, what happened?" I stopped walking and pulled my arm away.

      she turned around and gave me this look, as if she was mad at me for something.

        "fine i'll leave you here, go talk to niall for fucks sake, i don't care" she kept her eyes on me, still filled with anger.

       "was it something i did?" i said trying not to sound mean, she's my only good friend i've met i wouldn't wanna lose her.

         "yeah, you talked to niall, when i specially told you not to"

    "but you were the one that listened to him and left me alone with him? what was i supposed to do? run away like you did?" im not the one to yell or get mad at anybody, but i was a bit pissed she was blaming me, she left me with no choice but to talk to him.

     "why is it such a big deal anyway, he's a boy, all boys are the same. we were just talking about ourselves, it's not like he was gonna ask me to have sex with him" i continued.

      she had her head down, looking at the floor, she seemed sad.

      "because that's exactly what he would've done if i didn't take you away from him" she said.

     she's just trying to protect me.

  "come on let's forget about this and go back and enjoy the party, ill ignore him and any boy at all costs" i laughed.

    she brought her head back up and smiled, knowing i got her message.

the rest of the night we let everything go, partied and had fun.

everytime niall looked my way, i ignored him and went back to partying.

>>>>>>>>

june 2nd 2018

so far my life in the sorority is going great! im roomates with a really nice girl named kc, she's a year older than me so she showed me around, and last night we went to a party. it's currently like 12am and i start my classes tomorrow.

i was interrupted from my writing by the sound of another scream that sounded like someone just died.

"ugh what is it now" i said softly to myself.

   i put my journal next to me and get up from the bed, to see what was going on.

       "what's wrong?" i asked heidi once i got in the bathroom.

     "i just saw a spider! i tried killing it but now can't find it!"

     "well you better find it or else it'll climb in your ear tonight and lay spider eggs because you tried killing it" i said with a grin. she looked at me with a scared face and then proceeded to look for the spider.

i walked back to my room laughed and saw that kc was still sleeping, i would be too but i can't stop thinking about my first day at ucla tomorrow.

************

hello loves ((: it's been a very very long time i feel so bad ):

i recently just went to florida for a family vacation. it was soooo hot, my fave place was defiantly ft lauderdale but i did get to visit miami & orlando ((:

ALSO TY GUYS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME REACH 1K READS ON THIS BOOK!! IN THE LAST CHAPTER I UPDATED I WAS AT 600 READS SO INSANE AND MAD LUV FOR ALL OF YOU !! & THANKS SO MUCH FOR 300+ FOLLOWERS I HONESTLY DONT DESERVE ANY OF THIS UGH LOVE U ALL !!