Wattpad Original
Mayroong 15 pang mga libreng parte

PROLOGO

If I'm going to be a gold digger, I'm going to be the best and the most beautiful gold digger in town!

Yvette dela Merced had literally transformed herself from an ordinary gallery shop owner with big round eyeglasses on her face to the most alluring gold digger to date!

She was wearing a very sexy red dress with the most provocative cut. There was not a single ounce for self-preservation in its revealing design of deep neckline and skimpy little skirt. The dress showed a lot of her glorious cleavage and her pair of long creamy white legs. It hugged her hour-glass figure like a second skin that made her look like a million-dollar goddess. She also stepped into her most expensive pair of stilettos as she would need all the beauty and courage in the world to face a powerful man like Carlos Pratley himself.

With an air of a full-blown seduction, she stepped out of her chauffeured limousine and walked into the vast mansion of her millionaire blind date.

Iginala ni Yvette ang paningin sa magarbong bakuran ng milyonaryong katagpo. Natuon ang atensyon niya sa maliwanag na hardin kung saan nakalatag ang magarbong preparasyon. Sinuri niya din ng maigi ang lugar magmula sa malalagong halaman na kinakabitan ng maliliit na bombilya patungo sa magarbong dinner table na para lamang sa kanilang dalawa.

Well, Mr. Carlos Pratley excelled himself in showcasing luxury and elegance. Halatang pinaghandaan nito ang lahat at tama ang kaibigan niya interesadong-interesado nga ito sa kanya.

A mysterious smile crept out of her elegant lips.

"I deeply apologize, Ms. Dela Merced. Mr. Pratley will be available in a few minutes. There was just an unexpected call that came in." Aniyang isang babaeng staff na may pormal na uniporme gaya ng mga nagtatrabaho sa isang eleganteng hotel.

"But of course, your boss is a very busy man. I do understand." Nakangiti niyang tugon.

Hindi niya pinahalatang excited na siyang makita ang lalaki sa likod ng magarbong lugar na iyon. She heard an awful lot about him—how he was so intelligent and good looking. Ngunit hindi pa niya nakikita sa personal ang 'ika nga ng bestfriend niya ay kanyang "secret admirer".

Ito ang unang pagkakataong magkikita sila matapos niya itong pagbigyan sa kinukulit nitong date. Ang totoo'y wala siyang interes dito. Kung hindi lang talaga niya nais na makipagkasundo rito patungkol sa ancestral house niya na pag-aari ng kompanya nito ay hindi siya makikipagkita dito.

"Hi!"

It was like a breath of cold wind that suddenly made her senses alive and brought chills down to the core of her spine. The icy voice came from behind her. She had to turn around to check it. Out from the shadows, came a tall figure of a man in a black, richly tailored executive suit. Napasinghap si Yvette nang tuluyang masilayan ang mukha ng lalaking kanina ay nakakubli sa dilim. His hair was the color of deep midnight arranged in a messy fashion accentuating his rugged aura.

He had an exotic pair of eyebrows. Masungit ang dating pero hindi nakabawas sa taglay nitong karisma bagkus ay nakadagdag pa. Sa ibaba ng kilay na iyon ay ang pares ng mga matang nakatitig sa kanya. That arrogant straight of his nose and firm swell of redness on his lips completed the image of a rebel heart breaker coming from her deepest and wildest fantasy.

Walang tumugma sa description na binigay ni Zyra, her childhood bestfriend, tungkol sa kung ano ang itsura ni Carlos Pratley of Pratley, Inc.

Zyra reminded her that he was in his early twenties and a jolly looking businessman with a boyish grin on his face. The man in front of her had an aura of a feral animal so forceful it can mess the Earth's balance. The grin on his face wasn't boyish at all. It was extremely mysterious and dangerous too.