{2}

{2}

Dedications: maggiemargaret Otakuist Chiaxaii _Kit_Katz_ Miraculous_Hetalian painfulmatsu Imanotakuandimproud  

doichi (your daisuga angst I s2ggggggggggggggggggggg :')

"Is she still trying to, you know..." Tsukishima says in a soft voice, upon noticing the bags under Yamaguchi's eyes. Four months. For four months, a classmate of theirs has been trying to become friends with Yamaguchi... Has tried to become MORE than friends with Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi, being the patient and kind boy he is, hasn't said much to her... Heck, he hasn't really discouraged her at all... Even though, one day, he ranted for an hour straight about how annoying she is.

"Despite it all," Yamaguchi had told him, with his arms wrapped around his knees. It was though he was trying to hold himself together. "I can't tell her to leave me alone... I'm afraid of hurting her feelings. Why can't I tell her, Tsukki? Why?" Yamaguchi had cried. Yamaguchi had cried loudly, for a long time... He cried so much that, the next day, he wasn't able to speak.

Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi another week... A week to resolve the situation himself.

Yamaguchi, like usual, just put up with her.

However, he seemed more tired.

More worn.

He seemed like a shell of the person he use to be.

"If you can't tell her to leave you alone, why don't you just make up excuses for not hanging out with her? Tell her that you have a lot of tests to study for, or something." Tsukishima says, one day, while Yamaguchi is at his house... While Yamaguchi is in his room, helping him edit an essay.

"I don't dislike her, I just find her annoying. She seemed nice at first... We talked about anime and volleyball..." Yamaguchi stares at the computer as he speaks. He can't bring himself to look at Tsukki as he says the next part... As he says something that he should have said sooner. Something that he should have told Tsukki or anyone sooner. "That was before the time... Before the time she thought it would be fun to pretend to choke me. She didn't squeeze, but her hands were on my neck..." With a brief pause, he adds, "...the worse part is that I had to order her to apologize to me."

It takes a moment for Tsukki to realize what Yamaguchi said. Tsukki is just so shocked to hear that she would do such a thing, to Yamaguchi. "R-Really?"

Yamaguchi has to nod a yes, because he is crying.

Yamaguchi is crying.

His best friend his crying...

Tsukki leans towards Yamaguchi...

Tsukki wraps his arms around him.

"You should tell the Principal... We can go to the Principal's office together tomorrow," not really knowing how to comfort Yamaguchi, he decides to just keep hugging him... To keep hugging him until he no longer shakes. Until he no longer whimpers. Until tears no longer stain his cheeks. "Yamaguchi... You need to stand up for yourself more."

"I know."