{5}

{5}

Scenario: Yamaguchi goes through a hard loss and Tsukishima comforts him and tells him that he'll always be there for him.

Requested by: JessiZ247

It was expected, yet unexpected, the loss of Yamaguchi's grandfather. The man was obviously old, and also had weak lungs, due to his habit of smoking cigarettes. It was only a matter of time before the cigarettes, or his old age got to him.

When Yamaguchi got the news, he broke. Tears streamed down his face like an endless river, and he shook. He shook like a leaf in the wind.

At first, Tsukki was frozen in shock. Even though he had only met Yamaguchi's grandfather a couple of times, he could recall... He could recall how powerful and indestructible the old man looked. Tsukki should have known that looks could be deceiving.

After he got over his shock, he comforted his friend. Rather, he attempted to . He wasn't sure what to say... Saying "I'm sorry for your loss," didn't seem right... It didn't seem like enough. Pretending to be adjusting the position of his headphones upon his head, Tsukki thinks. He thinks hard. What could he say... What could he possibly say to soothe his friend's aching heart?

"Yamaguchi," he whispers, all the while reaching out to his friend with his right arm. "I..." I what? What should he say? "I.. I'm here for you." There. He said something. He said something, that was, hopefully, comforting.

With a sniffle, Yamaguchi places his hand over Tsukki's, which is now resting on one of his shoulders. "T-Thanks, Tsukki."

/That was really short but I feel like it came out good???? IDK tell me what you think in the comments./