{3}

{3}

Scenario: Tsukki takes time to appreciate how much Yams has done for him

Requested by: doichi   :D

Tsukki never really realized it.... Tsukki never really realized until his first day of college, his first year going to school without Yams, how much his friend has done for him.

Yams would help him find a seat in his ideal spot... A seat in the back, far away from his teacher, and his peers.

If Tsukki had to leave for some reason, Yams would make sure no one touched his belongings, or stole his spot.

Those were two things Yams would do before class started.

During class, he would help him with his notes... Whispering to him the small words and numbers on the board, that due to the distance, rendered his glasses nearly useless.

Yamaguchi would also ask questions... Questions that Tsukki needed to ask, but didn't want to ask... Didn't want to ask in front of a sea of peers with unblinking gazes... With sharp, and judgemental glazes. 'Aren't people who wear glasses supposed to be smart?'

At lunch Yamaguchi would sit by him... He would sit by him without being asked.

He would sit by him when no one else would.

After lunch, Yamaguchi would walk with him to class. Side by side, with only an inch of space between them.

Yamaguchi would walk with him to volleyball practice.

Yamaguchi would practice with him.

Yamaguchi would talk with him.

Yamaguchi would laugh at his witty jokes when no one else would.

After a few seconds... After a few seconds of hesitation, Tsukki pulls his phone out of his pocket. Quickly swiping his fingers across the screen, Tsukki touches an icon.

An icon he hasn't touched in a while.

"Good afternoon, Tsukki," Yamaguchi chirps. Tsukki can practically hear Yamaguchi smile.

He wishes that they were going to the same college.

He wishes that he could see Yamaguchi smiling... Could see him smiling his wide, dimple accompanied smile.

"Hey Yamaguchi," he responds, keep his tone light and casual. "Are you busy right now?

Tsukki is extremely relieved to hear Yamaguchi say "no, why?"

"I wanted to thank you," Tsukki responds, his tone no longer casual. "I wanted to thank you for..." after ten minutes, he concludes with "overall, I just want to thank you for being my friend."

To his surprise, his words earn him a laugh from Yamaguchi. "I should be the one thanking you, Tsukki."