{9}

{9}

/I think I've done all of the requests???? If I missed yours remind me and comment your request under this chapter./

It's in the back of his closet.

The box.

The box filled to the brim with a variety of objects, with one common theme...

Yamaguchi.

Despite the fact that it has been years, Tsukki can't bring himself to throw the box away... To throw Yamaguchi away.

With shaking hands he pulls the box out of the closet and towards him.

With his legs crossed it is easy for him to balance the lid of the box on his lap, and use it as a table... A table to display the objects that remind him of Yamaguchi, and once were a part of their lives.

The first object is a toy dinosaur. It isn't just any dinosaur; it's Tsukki's favorite. It is Tsukki's favorite dinosaur that he bought for Yamaguchi's tenth birthday. Yamaguchi was never a big fan of the large and "intimidating" creatures, but he smiled when he saw what is was. Tsukki had thought Yamaguchi was faking his happiness and thankfulness until he chirped, "thanks Tsukki."

Placing the toy dinosaur on the top right corner of the lid, Tsukki pulls out the next item.

It's a bracelet. A HOMEMADE bracelet- A bracelet made of braided strings. Made of blue and purple strings. When Tsukki and Yamaguchi were in junior high, many of their peers had matching bracelets, amongst friends. The largest group of friends has ten bracelets. The smallest had two.

In junior high, Yamaguchi was Tsukki's only friend.

Although Tsukki is tempted to put the bracelet on, he decides against it... After all, the braiding is loose and with one wrong move it could all fall apart.

With a small sigh, he places the bracelet next to the toy dinosaur.

The next item is a photograph of the volleyball team during their first year of high school. In the picture, Hinata is standing on his toes to look taller, and Noya is blurry because he decided to do "rolling thunder" into the shot. Tanaka seems to be cheering Noya on, and Kageyama looks grumpy because Hinata is invading his personal space in order to appear taller. Asahi looks tired and so do Daichi, Suga and Ennoshita. As for Yamaguchi... Yamaguchi is the only normal one in the picture.

The only one looking at the camera and smiling.

He wouldn't be smiling for long.

No one would.

The next item... Or rather the item he grabs on accident, is another picture... A picture taken in the spring of the same year. It is more or less the same as the previous picture, with a few exceptions. All of the actions and expressions seem forced, and... And there is a hole where Yamaguchi is supposed to be.

Yamaguchi wasn't there.

Yamaguchi died.

His best friend...

His CRUSH died...

Tsukki had planned on giving Yamaguchi flowers when he confessed.

He gave those flowers to a gravestone instead.

Tsukki can't look through the box anymore. Heck, he can't look anymore, in general. His eyesight has become blurry.

Yamaguchi should have been there.

Yamaguchi should be here.

But he never will.