{7}

{7}

Requested by: theotpsailor

Scenario: eyes change color when you meet your soulmate

/I LOVE SOULMATE AUs!/

Boring.

Bland.

Lonely.

That is what Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi look like. Both of their eyes are the same color.

Tsukki's eyes are golden.

Yamaguchi's eyes are green.

When you meet your soulmate, one of your eyes gains the color of your soulmate's eyes.

It is obvious that neither has met his soulmate. However, only one of them gets bullied for it.

"There must be something wrong with you," one lanky teen snarls, while his friend, who is shorter, but more muscular, pushes Yamaguchi. "After all, more than half the students in our High School have met their soulmate. What's wrong with you, huh? Are you crazy? Are you dumb?" With a sinister chuckle, he adds, "Well there is one thing I know for sure about you... You are pathetic." With that said the two attack him... They begin attacking him with physical blows instead of verbal blows.

They do so, until slow, yet strangely intimidating footsteps draw close. "Did I hear you call him pathetic? What's really pathetic is having two guys fight a guy who isn't fighting back. What are you crazy? Are you dumb?" Yamaguchi, who is curled into a ball, can't see who is talking. Whoever it is must look as intimidating as he sounds because the bullies soon run away.

Slowly uncurling himself, Yamaguchi is surprised to find the infamous transfer student before him... A student, who, according to some rumors, is in the yakuza. Although Yamaguchi isn't dumb enough to believe such rumors, he must admit the guy before him is intimidating, powerful, and has beautiful eyes.

Mismatched eyes.

One eye looks like one of his eyes.

Unsure of what to say, Yamaguchi just smiles, and whispers, "Thanks for saving me, soulmate."

/Sorry for the shortness./