{4}

{4}

Scenario: Tsukki is secretly afraid of thunder and lightning storms, so when he is with Yams during one, he gets kinda scared. Yams jokes something like 'are you afraid or something?'. This is obviously fluff.

Requested by: Imanotakuandimproud :)

For a while, the night is perfect. Tsukki and Yams, both sitting on Tsukki's bed are close... So close that there is only a centimeter of space between them. Their closeness goes unnoticed by them both, because they are mesmerized by the movie... The movie with beautiful scenery, talented actors, and most importantly, realistic looking dinosaurs.

That was before Tsukki heard the roar.

No, the roar that scared him wasn't the roar of a dinosaur.

It was a roar from the sky.

The dark night sky, that in rapid, blinding, flashes turns white.

Tsukki tries his best to hide his fear. After all, he wants Yamaguchi to be able to focus on the movie. Hell, he wants himself to be able to focus on the movie.

But he can't

He can't when it sounds like, just outside his bedroom, the world is breaking open.

"What, are the dinosaurs too realistic for you?" Yamaguchi asks, in a playful tone, after noticing how tense Tsukki is.

Tsukki doesn't hear him. The only thing that he can hear... The only sound that echoes in his ears is the loud sound of thunder.

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi says, in a soft tone. "Are you alright?"

Silence. Just silence.

Worried about the lack of response, Yamaguchi lets himself lean on Tsukki. He lets himself lean on Tsukki, so they are closer... So, in theory, Tsukki can hear him better. "Are you afraid of thunderstorms?"

This time.

This time Yamaguchi gets a response.

This time, Yamaguchi gets a quiet "yes."

The 'yes' is all Yamaguchi needs. Shifting ever so slowly, he wraps his arms around his taller friend... His shaking friend. "It's okay, Tsukki. I have a feeling the storm is going to be over soon."

/Wow that was short WHOOPS. The funny thing is I, like Tsukki, am afraid of thunderstorms. The loudness is scary. It's okay though, I usually wrap myself in blankets and stay away from windows, which result in me feeling better~/