{6}

{6}

Requested by: maggiemargaret

Scenario: Studying & the power goes out... One of them is afraid of the dark.

Tsukki couldn't help find it strange... Not the fact that Yams wanted to study with him... But the fact Yams wanted them to study at his house... After all, Yama practically lives at Tsukki's house... With him walking to Tsukki's house in order to then walk with Tsukki to school... With Yams walking Tsukki home, and staying a couple of hours, before going to his own home.

After studying for about an hour... For sitting in silence of an hour... Tsukki clears his throat in order to get Yamaguchi's attention.

Hastily finishing writing his last sentence, Yamaguchi looks up... Looks up, and looks into Tsukki's golden eyes. "Do you need something, Tsukki?"

"I don't really need anything..." Tsukki responds, and much to his annoyance, he can feel his cheeks grow red... Yams had an adorable look on his face... A starry eyed, and hopeful look. A look that makes his heart beat (a little) faster. "But I want to know something... Is there a specific reason you invited me over to your house?"

"N-Not really," Yamaguchi stammers, "I just h-heard there m-might be a t-thunderstorm," halfway through his sentence, his eyes leave Tsukki.

He is lying.

Narrowing his eyes, Tsukki studies Yams as he responds, "Oh... I didn't realize you watched the local news. It's a good thing you do... I had heard an incorrect rumor that there was going to be a windstorm."

Yams flinches at the word "windstorm." With a brief pause, Tsukki adds, "some dumb kids said it might knock out the power. I'm SO glad you watch the news... I would hate to let myself belief incorrect information."

Yams is about to respond... About to tell Tsukki that he lied, when it happens.

The power goes out, accompanied by the sound of screaming wind.

Not long after...

Not long after...Tsukki moves slowly towards Yams...

Sits next to him.

Holds him.

"It's okay to be afraid of the dark."

//that took me like an hour because I kept getting distracted by my music WHOOPS btw
"Arms Tonite" by Mother Mother" is really good ;))))))) /