[01]

"SABRINA!!"

the girl quickly stood up, running to her closet and getting out the first thing she saw.

she had to get to work at 10:00 and sadly, it was 9:49. once again, she woke up late because her stupid alarm didn't work.

she took her bun off, throwing her clothes everywhere and got inside the shower. she took the quickest shower she had ever took, then walking out and dressing up.

when she was done dressing, she brushed her teeth, her hair, and did her makeup. finally, she ran down the stairs.

"fuck." she slammed into her sister, sarah. "sorry." she mumbled, standing up and taking her car keys. "ready to go?"

"i should be asking you this. we have ten minutes, idiot. we're not getting anywhere like this."

"i'm the one who's actually acting in it. today you just say mjm." sabrina shuckled. she then noticed how offencive that sounded.

since the day she started to sing, her mother always told her to be careful with her words. sarah has always been a little jealous about her fame.

"Ooooh! Ii'm sorry i'm not famous."

"yeah you are. my carpenter's follow you. now stop complaining and hurry!"

the two sisters walked out of the house, getting in the car and driving to work. out of nowhere, eyes wide open came up in the radio and sabrina started to sing. sarah smiled and sang with her, forgetting about their short fight.

when they finally got their, sabrina locked her car after getting out and made her way inside. she took her jacket off, to reveal her white tank top underneath it.

"good morning. she greeted everyone. one of the makeup artists ran to her, pulling her to the makeup area. "jessica you can calm down." she giggled.

"miss. carpenter, today we have a whole audience for the meet and greet and you need to look beautiful."

"yeah well. where's rowan?"

"she's getting dressed."

"wow is she today?"

"Sserious...frowny. she posted a selfie. instagram selfie. frown."

sabrina sighed while jessica got some blush on her face. "i wish she smiled more... like before"

"she smiles when she sees you. i'm almost done here; your clothes is over there." she pointed over. "corey and peyton are there ready."

makeup was over and sabrina made her way to the changing area. she changes quickly? Walking out to meet peyton and corey. She waved at them both, then at ben and danielle.

"brini!" The blonde girl turned around. She opened her arms and Rowan jumped into them. "wow are you?" she kissed sabrina's cheek.

"I'm doing just fine. and um, we need to talk." rowan nodded. "I saw your instagram post... you're making your fans worried. why aren't you smiling?"

rowan huffed, crossing her arms. "i want to show everyone how women don't need to smile to look beautiful. They look great no matter what."

"yeah i know. but, the reason a smile excists is to show the world you're happy. and yes, us ladies look beautiful no matter what but by smiling you look even better! I like you no matter what. but I love smiley riley."

rowan giggled and nodded. "we should take one together and post it. we can both smile!"

"you're so cute." sabrina whispered and pecked rowan's lips. "we should get going. everyone is gonna be here soon."

so, the two ladies walked to where they waited for the audience. rowan has always been calmer on this kind of stuff because she's always looking out for flirty fans.

once, a fan asked sabrina to have sex with her. sabrina just asked "how old are you?" rowan wanted to shout at that girl but it's a fan, and she wouldn't like to get yelled at by her own idol.

so, when they were told the audience was entering, they all got ready. Smile of excitement in their faces. the rook filled up with teens, babies, all kind of people.

some girls had posters that said "rowan is my favorite feminist" or "sabrina i'm keeping my eyes wide open for you" or even "lucaya is end game"

peyton and Sabrina laughed at the Lucaya signs, waving at the girls and boys. Then, sabrina walked to rowan, making the fans go wild.

for people it's more likely for girls to hug each other more than boys. So, Sabrina hugged Rowan from behind, though Rowan is taller.

the girls were shoutimg "rowbrina" and "rilaya". the two girls laughed and waved. they made their way to the first line.

"hi there."

"hi sabrina. hi rowan." the girl shyly mumbled. "um, mind following my twitter? it's sabrowqueen"

sabrina and rowan got their phones out and searched up for the girl. they followed and grinned, telling her, "done!"

soon enough the girl started crying of happiness. the other two tried to calm her down, she then was gone and another fan came up.

"row, why don't you smile anymore?" the girl asked. rowan gulped and smiled anyways.

"i'm smiling right now!" she clapped her hands. "so smiley Riley. Yay." She teased.

the 9 year old girl giggled and hugged Rowan. she then hugged sabrina. "maya, stay away from lucas. rucas is end game."

"of course." sabrina chuckled. she turned to look at Peyton. "Lucas stay away from me!" Peyton just stared confused and took some steps back.

this was the usual day for rowbrina.

.

It's a very short chapter but they'll get longer 😊 hope you liked this chapter!