[16]

MUMMA IS BACK YOOOOH

also... yes, i know i have to revise this story again . fuck , i was new and barely new if i was gonna keep this goddam book.

stop sending hate on my dm's . i don't care what the hell you think of my mispelled words...

WARNING: THINGS MIGHT GET FREASKY ON THIS CHAPTER !! i'm warning, sabrina will be touching rowan some places (no they don't lose their v-card) you can easily skip this chapter because honestly nothing but touching will be happening :) plz be mature.

~*~

she was pushed to the wall as her ex girlfriend's hands held onto her face. the blonde chick moved her other hand over to her lover's hip. her tongue moving alone the other's.

rowan moaned into sabrina's mouth, her hands pulling on the blonde girls hair. sabrina the pulled away and started kissing down rowan's neck, biting now and then. rowan struggled to hold in her moans, but it was impossible.

maya started kissing down, leaving a peck on riley's cleavage. on sabrina's opinion, rowan was wearing a very cleavage showing shirt. she could almost see her boobs right on her bra. but, whatever she doesn't mind. she'll just make rowan change shirts because on she can look at her like this.

sabrina pushed rowan's shirt up, kissing on her tummy, down, down, down. by now sabrina was kneeling down. she kisses rowan's skirt, which is right above her spot. her hands go under her skirt, holding onto one of her thighs.

"sab--"

sabrina made rowan hold her skirt up. sabrina then kissed over rowan's panties. her thumb moved over her spot until--

"guys! are you in there?"

"shit!"

sabrina whispers. she stands up and covers rowan's mouth. rowan slaps her hands. she's about to speak but sabrina quickly moves her hand under rowan's skirt holding on her--

"uhh."

rowan moans out. sabrina slaps her hands over rowan's mouth. rowan's eyes go wide. she glares at sabrina.

"sorry! rowan had a small issue and i had to come and help her. we'll be out in a few!"

their mothers agree and they can barely hear their steps away. rowan pushes sabrina back, glaring a her. sabrina's eyes go wide and she stares, asking a quick what?!

"you can't just come and touch me down there and then leave it and say we're walking out!" she whisper yells. "ugh, if only you weren't my ex and we weren't inside a stupid airplane bathroom maybe we could do what we did last time at your house--"

"ohmygod." sabrina bangs her head on the wall. "you know want to, baby. but, right now we can't. fuck."