[03]

I'm WARNING ya'll... There's some content in this chapter... Have fun reading!

.

@RowBlanchard: way to go, people go out. other's get angry.

Sabrina stared at the tweet Rowan had just tweeted. It's obvious it's about Sarah. And, Sabrina's mom had already yelled at her for being mean to Sarah. Though, Sabrina did nothing wrong. The only thing that bothers Sabrina is that Sarah thinks she has to be in everything with her. Once, she was interviewed with Sabrina just because she wanted to feel "famous".

She gets mad that Sabrina has more followers on Instagram than she does. Or, that Sabrina has more fan pages than she does. But, that's nit Sab's fault. She's part of Girl Meets World. She's the one who just got out her album. And, she's the one who's done everything to get here. Sarah just joins and does nothing, and apparently is now kind of famous.

She just groaned loudly and slammed her face into the pillow. All she wanted to do was sleep today and that's it. So, before anything happened, she quickly went into twitter again and checked who tweeted Rowan about that tweet she just did.

@rowbaby101: rowan! don't let the haters beat you 💕 ily @RowBlanchard

@sabbyxrowloves: IGNORE THE HATERS THEY ARE FUCKTARDS @RowBlanchard

@rilayaismydamn: jealousy pieces of ***** grrr 😡😡 @Rowblanchard

@rowbrinaisgay: omg this is rowbrina. I think they had a fight or something #rowbrinaisreal or maybe somebody treating row bad @RowBlanchard @SabbyAnnLynn

@rowbaby101: rowan is NOT gay so shut up @rowbrinaisgay @RowBlanchard

@rowbrinaisgay: and if she was???? Hmmmmm!!!! Hmmm!!! @rowbaby101 @rowblanchard

@rowbaby101: go away 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽 @rowbrinaisgay not you @rowblanchard ily

Sabrina couldn't help but laugh. Rowan was so gay and this Rowbaby101 is just... Oblivious. Sabrina wanted to surprise this Rowbrinaisgay girl so she quickly tweeted Rowan something. Or- she was gonna but Sarah beat her to it. Making a bug deal out of the tweet.

@SariCarpenter: angry is so low. pissed i would say? oh idk @RowBlanchard 🙄👊🏽❤️

Sabrina's blood boiled. She dared add a heart on the fucking tweet even though she was attacking Rowan. Her baby. She clicked the button to tweet, writing something down quickly. But, thinking it in a smart way so she doesn't regret it later and ends up in a magazine.

@SabrinaAnnLynn: @SariCarpenter nice one. get them hearts out. lets see how it goes

@sabrinababyqueenie: SABRINA I LOVE YOU @SabrinaAnnLynn

@rowantorbabe: BABY BRINA  HIII WHAT's wrong?!?!? @SabrinaAnnLynn

@rowbrinaisgay: YES MUM YES!!! PROTECT YOUR BABY @rowblanchard @SabrinaAnnLynn

@SabbyAnnLynn: @rowbrinaisgay 😉😉😉😉👍🏽

@rowbrinaisgay: YOU ANSWERED HOLLY OXNDJWBHSIS @SabbyAnnLynn

The door swung open and a pillow hit Sabrina's face. "I hate you!" She heard. The blonde girl looked up. Sarah was there, with a white tank top and some booty shorts. Sabrina hated booty shorts. They were too showy. "Can't believe you would tweet me something like that! Now i'll be in all those magazines-"