[12]

dedication: to the crazy cabello_potato for spamming the hell out of me haha !! love you very much ! your comments crack me up , thanks for reading babe !!

i got a comment on instagram of someone telling me to stop using the word "triggered" bc it means suicidal for some people and okay that is NOT the whole meaning of it so... alright.

i posted such a huge rant about it and yeah whatever... some people don't know others (me) have gone through those thoughts and also have a bunch of shitty problems so be careful. think before you speak , loves Xx

.

"Radio Arena! Are you ready?!"

The screams are heard everywhere as soon as Sabrina places a foot on the stage. She waves at everyone, taking a chair and sitting down on it, making the fans go crazy.

She starts with thumbs, everyone's favorite. Fans go wild, some throwing things on stage, making her giggle a bit as she sings. She winks at some, smiles at the others.

It's perfect.

After she has finished singing about five other songs, the music goes down and she walks around the small stage, talking to some fans. She says hello, lets them ask some questions, answers with some jokes.

"Are you and Peyton dating?"

Woah. She did not expect anyone to ask this right now. She surprisingly laughs and shakes her head, moving on to the next girl. It might have been rude moving off the past fan so quickly, but those were some questions she would not dare answer.

"What about... As you and Rowan dating?"

Fuck! That did take Sabrina of guard. Her eyes go wide and she laughs nervously. Good thing she's an actress to act chill about it. (note the sarcasm). She might be a great actess but when it comes to actual lying it destroys her.

"Me? Ha! Some people just casually think that ha, I've gotten so many asking the same."

"But you didn't answer my question--"

"This next song is Run and Hide." 

-

"Hi baby." Sabrina smiles as Rowan enters the hotel room. She was coming with her for the whole tour, but she couldn't be seen by anyone (aka fans or paparazzi). Sucks, I know. They both wished they could just come out to the world.

"You seem a bit shaken?" Sabrina adds while she watches Rowan flop down on the queen size bed.

"I can't do this anymore!" She shouts at Sabrina. "Your spanish is so bad and it has been bothering me since the last time you told me mine was really bad but I can just tell yours is worse! Gah! Please don't kill me!"