[02]

Sabrina has always been a good listener. It's different if she doesn't care about what the hell the other person is talking about. She needed to practice for her vocals but her mother was talking about how being on stage she must be careful and not wear showy things because who knows what might happen.

Then, her mother started to explain how she much be a good sister and have Sarah on stage for every single concert. Sabrina tried to object, by telling her how Shannon is never on stage but she does watch quietly.

Then Sabrina got sent to her room and think about what she just said, which brings us to the present time. The blonde girl was looking for something to watch on the telly. She sighed loudly, not caring about anything. Her tour was gonna be starting soon, so she went to instagram to check out the fans.

She smiled, going to instagram and checked out some accounts. Sometimes she likes to just go through them and not let anyone know she's stalking them. One reason is, her manager explains how is she starts liking everyone's pictures it won't be exciting anymore. She went to a Rilaya Au account and started reading.

"Holly shit." She cursed and closed the app. It had some sexual content so she better closed it up. She had singing practice in a few, so she changed to some skirt and some nice shoes and a nice shirt, the usual.

 She had singing practice in a few, so she changed to some skirt and some nice shoes and a nice shirt, the usual

One of her best friends was gonna be there. Her name is Sofia Carson. They sometimes– well, always sing together. Sofia had gone to see Sabrina record on Eyes Wide Open. She even helped on the makeup. Rowan was also there. Those two don't talk as much, but oh well.

In that time, Rowan and Sabrina just liked each other and were best friends. It was at the end of the shooting that Sabrina confessed to Rowan she liked her. They went out on some dates and now they're dating. Though, the dates were the worst part. Not because they didn't like them, but because the paparazzi was always following them.

But, since it's normal to see two girls holding hands, nobody guessed a thing. Of course, if they saw Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles holding hand then they would know. But anyways, Larry is real. Sabrina was ready and walked out of the room.

She walked quietly to the kitchen, where her mother was cooking. "I'm out." She told her in a whisper. "Don't tell Sarah or she'll want to come with me." Elizabeth, Sabrina's mother, laughed. "I'm serious mom! She wants to come with every single day. Today I have a Q&A at the practice and I don't want her to be in it. She's always in them."

"Okay, Okay. I won't tell..." Sabrina thanked her. "You have five seconds. Five. Four." Sabrina let out a squeal and ran out of the house. When she closed the door behind her, she heard. "SARAH HURRY, SARINA'S LEAVING!" She then heard Sarah call out.

The blonde girl started the car, and drove off, sighing in relief. By the mirror she saw Sarah stomping her feet angrily. Her phone started buzzing, she answered, leaving it on speaker. "Hi baby." She smiled to herself.

"Hi Sabby." Rowan giggled. "Are you gonna be here soon? I'm already here. Oh! I just remembered, um, is Sarah coming?" Sabrina answered with a no. "So... Can we go eat later? There's this café where you can order Nutella and ice cream."