[06]

Can you guys please comment? I feel like you don't like this book anymore :(

For this chapter I'll be using some of my internet friends accounts and go ahead and follow if you wanna :)))) but anyway, I'll also create random names so go ahead and TAKE THEM if you wanna because I'm so creative and cool

WARNING: short chapter and not edited lol

.

"Oh my god!" Sabrina ran to her friend. "Sofia I missed you so much!" She hugged the girl.

"Missed you too little one." She hugged back. "But we need to talk." Sabrina nodded, they sat on the cough, food in front of them. Sabrina took a cupcake and started eating with love. The older girl just stared at her as she ate.

They were inside the hotel room, only them since Sarah and her mother went out for shopping

They were inside the hotel room, only them since Sarah and her mother went out for shopping. Sofia took a cupcake and ate the small crumbs that were falling from it. Sabrina wondered what they were going to talk about.

"Rowan. Who's that girl with her?" Sofia asked. Sabrina groaned loudly. She placed the cupcake on the coffee table and took a pillow, screaming into it. Sofia just stared with wide eyes at the other girl. But secretly, she was trying not to laugh.

Sabrina finally decided to tell her opinion.

"I have no fucking idea of who the girl is and it's really bothering me because Rowan is mine and I find it so not fair that she never uploads pictures of me but she does of this girl and I just think it's really messed up." Everything told in one word.

" Everything told in one word

"That's tough." Sofia says and places her hand on the girl's knee. "But don't worry, it's not like she's trying to make you jealous, you know? You'll be alright."

"I have an interview today." I have to get ready.

~*~

"Sabrina Carpenter everyone!" The girl waved at the camera, then smiling back at the interviewer. He seemed nice enough. Sadly, this time she wasn't able to read the questions she would be answering. This was a random interview, also known as a not knowing-questionable interview. That's how she calls them.