[10]

Dedication: @bittenwizard omfg i love you much 😭 and beside the fact your comments make me laugh so much lmao 😂

"Sabby?"

"What the-- where am I?"

"Hospital..." Rowan sighed as she cursed Sabrina's hair. "You fainted, babe. What happened?"

"I... I don't remember?"

Rowan pecked her forehead and cuddled up to her.

"Doctor said you were over stressed. You'll be fine, okay?"

"Um... Yeah. Hey can you call my manager? There's something I need to know about the--"

"Sabrina!" Rowan squeaked. "You just fainted because of over stress! And all you care about is about your manager? You gave me an attack back there!"

The blonde girl closed her eyes and sighed out, apologizing. "I'm sorry, baby. It's just... I need to practice my spanish."

"Sp-spanish? The hell? Why?"

"Sofia is all about spanish so I was asked to learn a bit. Besides the Girl Meets World episode and for the tour. So I can kinda speak to fans."

"Spanish is one of the hardest languages there is..." Rowan frowned.

"I know, baby." Sabrina sighed but then smile brightly. "Help me! You can help me! Right?"

"Oooooh!!!" Rowan squealed and pecked her girlfriend's cheek. "I can, yes!"

And that's how you now see them, the next day, the two sitting on their Disney hotel room together, studging spanish

"Introduce yourself. What we practiced." Rowan smiled sweetly.

"Hola, me llamo Sabrina... (Hello, my name is sabrina)" Rowan's face twist but Sabrina didn't notice. Her spanish was very weird and she wasn't able to pronounce the r's.

"Say Sabrina with your own accent, alright? Try not to do the spanish accent for names."

"Alright." Sabrina smiled at her. "¡Estoy muy emocionada por estar aqui con ustedes! (I am very excited for being here with you guys!)"

Rowan hid her cringe and smiled. Oh god, this is worst than I though... Rowan thought "And what about French? You could study it with me!"

"No Row. It has to be spanish. Besides, I'm getting pretty good."

"Alright..." Rowan closed the book and stood up, making her way to some cookies that were sitted on the counter.

"I can't help but think something is bothering you." Sabrina said.

Beside your spanish... "The thing about you and Peyton. All the fans say we're great friends but actually... We are not apparently."

"We are. The only ones with trouble is Peyton and I." Sabrina told her.

"True."

"Row, we have a free day. Let's go on the rides. Just you and me."