Day 7

If I was one sappy teenager (which I am one) I'll be red as a tomato right now. I was quick enough to gather myself seeing as it's inappropriate to smile bashfully while I'm blending in with the crowd. Cat and Robbie would find it suspicious if I'm grinning ridiculously for no reason at all.

But given all these alibi, none of them were able to stop me from smiling inwardly though. It was one of my favorite moments that I had with her. I remember the first time that we spent together with each other's company. It's also the first time wherein the big bad Jade West lowkey flirted with me. Up until now the memory replayed itself as if it only happened yesterday. I remember it quite clearly unlike the other times that we had together.

The next day my happiness and excitement from that memory quickly vanished though. She came back treating me like a gank the whole day. I'm became one of those people that she "somehow" hate,  just because I accidentally spilled a cup of coffee on her boyfriend's shirt.

Andre told me that "the damaged has been done" and if he wasn't my bestfriend I would have punch him in the face. For the first few weeks of my stay in Hollywood Arts, I lost hope that she'll treat me the way she treats Cat, Andre, and Robbie.

She tolerates them, and even if she doesn't admit it to herself, deep down I knew that she considers them as her friends. I was always longing for that kind of relationship with her, not the typical frenemy state that we're in. And I tried for several times. God knows how many times I tried. I even made an effort to stay away from her. But it seems like there's a formulated plan that took the course for the two of us. Things began to occur on it's own. Whether it's an accident or not, and I mean it when I say that we always cross each other's path.

-

V E G A

The one thing that I disliked the most is spending a day inside the library. People come here to search and locate complicated books even when google and safari exists. The hardship took a toll in some of them yet they continue to live with it anyway. I admire such tolerance seeing as I can't bear with that kind of struggle.

I don't get the point of libraries even if I've visited this place most of the time. But if it helps, I think it's more complex and profound than learning how to use the internet.

So why am I here? Well, I was working on a research paper which by the way, isn't mine.

It was for Trina's play called "1972 amsterdam" it's about a girl who wants to become a nun but her parents won't allow her to do so. Instead they want her to take a different route which is why she ended up marrying a guy who she never loved in the first place.

The story took time in, well obviously 1972 and the reason why the title was "amsterdam" is because Natalie realized that she wanted to become a nun when she had a vacation in a vast place somewhere in the city . I don't know the exact reason why she wanted to become a nun. I tried to google it but the results are not applicable. That is why I'm spending the rest of my weekend in the library to find out more.

You must be wondering why I dragged my ass here when it wasn't my task to do in first place. I don't like libraries and this is supposed to be Trina's job. Well you see last friday, she blackmailed me with my elementary pictures that I should have deleted a long time ago.

She showed me one terrible video of me snorting while mumbling incoherent things, she blackmailed me that she will post it on the slap if I don't obey her orders which bring us here in the first place. I'm in the depths of having a miserable weekend because of her.

The play so far, is known as a classic since it was written a long time ago. Way back when shakespeare and egar allan poe roams the earths. But unlike their creations, this book wasn't popular and well-known enough to be directed by the publishers.