Official 🇰🇷

Jimin and Hoseok are now at the CEO's office. The older notice that Jimin is look nervous. He put his hands around Jimin's shoulder that makes him started and look to the older.

"Hyung"

Hoseok then give him a heart shape smile "What's bothering you?"

"Many hyung. Why the CEO called us suddenly? What if it's about the Show? What would I react? How would we act? What–"

"Jimin, calm down. Stop thinking like that. Stop worrying. The voting is not yet done, right? So there's a possibility that we cannot be part of that show"

"Hyung~ the voting ended yesterday and the result– I don't know. I hope we don't have a high percentage"

Hoseok just look at him. He felt hurt because Jimin really don't want to do the show. Suddenly Mr. Bang Si Hyuk come inside having a bright smile then they stand-up and bow at him.

"Good Morning to the two of you. I guess you know now about the We Got Married show?"

The two just nodded then Mr. Bang Si Hyuk interlocked his fingers while looking to the two.

"The voting ended yesterday and the both of you are going to do the show. I guess many netizen love your skinship"

Hoseok didn't speak. He just look to Jimin that getting stunned then after a moment he got a knitted eyebrows.

"What? That's official? You really agreed on that show? You want us to act like a gay? Acting sweet in front of the camera? The whole wide world watching our skinship? That's ridiculous. We want to refuse, right hyung?" Jimin said and look to Hoseok.

The older look at him for a second then nodded and smile forcefully before looking to the CEO "Right Sir. We want to refuse"

Mr. Bang Si Hyuk sigh and shook his head "I'm sorry guys but we can't back out on it"

Jimin eyes got wide "What? But why?"

"The producer of We Got Married show and I have a talked testerday and signed the contract"

Jimin close his eyes for a minute because he felt like he was going to explode. Hoseok just keep on patting his back to keep him calm.

"We can't act, Sir" Hoseok said.

"No need to worry. You don't need to act. Just be yourself when the show started. It's not scripted anyway" he happily informed then.

Hoseok got shock and stand-up "What? Is that possible?"

"Yes it is. In fact you're both guy. Mr. Min is the one who decided to make it not scripted. So there's no need to worry. I'll leave you both for now but be prepare. Pack your things. You will move to your new house as a couple. The show will start next week" then he leave.

The two stayed there for a minute. No one talk. Just wanted to sink-in to their minds what the CEO said.

Hoseok is ready to leave but he notice Jimin didn't move "Jimin, let's go"

"Hyung, we're doom. I hope this is all just a nightmare" the younger suddenly said having a worried face.

Hoseok just sigh and come close to him to give a hug "I know you really don't want to do this. Just trust me, okay? Don't be scared. We can do this"

Jimin just hug him tight and hide his face at the crook of Hoseok's neck.

-----------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok