Already Know 🇰🇷

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled again through the living room. Then Namjoon walk to him having a cross arms on his chest.

"What is it again Jungkook? That's your second yell like you're going to die!"

Jungkook just laugh on what Namjoon said while Seokjin and Taehyung just sit beside him "I'm sorry, but I just wanted to inform all of you on the voting"

"What voting?" Seokjin asked.

"About the We Got Married show" he answered then roll his eyes.

Taehyung then suddenly got excited "What's the result? Who is going to the show?"

"Oh, yesterday the voting is ended right?" Seokjin asked again. Jungkook just nodded then give them the iPad and the three immediately read it.

NEWS ONLINE
(Entertainment)

The voting for the new couple on We Got Married is finally ended. Mr. Min Myung the producer, are happy to announce that the new couple are JIMIN & J-HOPE of BTS.

Mr. Bang Si Hyuk the CEO of BigHit Entertainment and Mr. Min Myung the producer of We Got Married have seen yesterday walking out at an exclusive restaurant. It's look liked they've done talking about the said show and also signed the contract. Mr. Min stated that this is his first time producing a We Got Married; Boy x Boy edition and decided to not be scripted. The show will begin next week. And can be stream at their official YouTube channel. 8 PM KST.

"Oh My Gosh! This is real. Netizen really want JiHope? Why? They don't like TaeKook? We are more cuter than them" Taehyung joke.

Jungkook just laugh on what he said while Seokjin and Namjoon don't know if they are going to be happy or not. They know that Jimin really don't want to do that.

Namjoon then cleared his throat "Do you think this is the reason why they called earlier?" he asked to Seokjin but the two youngest heard him.

"For sure" Taehyung is the one who answered. Suddenly the door open then Jimin and Hoseok enter. They don't know what to say to the two but Taehyung immediately run to them.

"Hyung! Congrats. Its sad because all netizen wanted your skinship. They really like JiHope. I thought they like VKook. But–"

He didn't finish what he's going to say because Seokjin cover his mouth.

"Don't mind him. So what happened?"

Jimin didn't answer and go immediately to the room then Hoseok sigh and sit on the couch "He want– actually we want to refused but the CEO already signed the contract"

"We know. It's now on the news article" Namjoon said.

"Really? That was so fast. It's look like we're having a fan service for the whole wide world. It's embarrassing. Jimin is getting frustrated. He really don't want to do it. I don't know what to do also"

Taehyung just pat his back "Don't worry, hyung. Jimin will get used to it when the show begin. Just lead it"

Hoseok's look at everyone and they all just nodded to him. He just give them a bright smile and stand-up "I need to pack my things now. The CEO told us that we are moving on our house as a couple" then he go and didn't wait for them to speak.

-------------------------------------------

Jimin is now lying on the bed. He just keep looking at the ceiling and getting pissed-off. Everyone knows how he hated being paired up on his members.

"Why? I don't know what to do now. Why they suddenly do this? Of all the kpop groups, why us? Why not the others? For sure they will like it. How will I treat Hoseok hyung? Like I always did off-cam? But it's all just because of playfulness. Being clingy to him? But–"

"Damn it!" he then exclaim "What am I thinking?!" then he messed his hair.

"Can't you keep silent? I'm sleeping" Yoongi suddenly speak that makes Jimin surprise "Hyung, I didn't know you are there"

Yoongi then rolled his eyes "It's official, right?" he asked and Jimin didn't answer.

"Don't be scared Jimin. Just trust Hoseok. You will enjoy that show with him"

Jimin then look at him "What do you mean, hyung?"

Yoongi just smirk and just face the wall to sleep. Jimin was going to asked him again but the door suddenly open and Hoseok entered.

"I just wanted to help you" the older said.

"Help me on what?" he asked curiously.

"Pack your things?"

Jimin just nodded and get his bag. Hoseok open the closet and get some clothes.

"Hoseok hyung?"

"Yes?" he answered without looking at the younger.

"Can you promise me that you will lead everything there?"

Hoseok look at him having a smile and sit beside him.

"I don't know. But it's look like a fan service. It's a show that the whole wide world can watch" Jimin continued.

"I know. Just trust me when we are there. Okay?" Hoseok answered and Jimin just smile thinly before nodding to him.

-------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok