"Let's Eat, I'm worried" 🇰🇷

"I never know that Jimin is so possessive. Park Jimin, the guy who doesn't like to be partnered by anyone of us, is now possessive to Hoseok hyung" then he clicked his tongue "I guess my decision was not right when I stop flirting with Hoseok hyung. I really love Jimin's expression" Taehyung said then laugh. But he suddenly stop when Seokjin flicked his forehead "Ouch! What was that for?" he ask annoyed.

"Do you really want the two to fight everyday huh?"

"Hyung–"

"Stop! Just try to make Jimin jealous. I'll break your neck. Don't ruin my favorite couple" Seokjin said and everyone look at him in awe.

---------------------------------------------

It's almost dinner time but Jimin still didn't leave their room. Hoseok tried to go inside but it's lock. He knock many times but he got no response. He gave up then decided to stay on the living room and just texted him.

To: My Husband
Chimchim, are you hungry? I'm going to cook. Just go to the kitchen if you get hungry. I'm worried about you. I know your mad at me but please don't skip a meal.

And Hoseok sigh. He look first on their room then he stand up and go to the kitchen. He started to prepare all the ingredients he needed and after a minute he start cooking.

---------------------------------------------------

Jimin on the other hand is just laying on the bed while looking at the ceiling. He got really irritated to see the older being friendly to anyone and just smile widely to them. He really don't want to snob him but he felt like Hoseok really love to flirt.

"First Taehyung and now that assistant wedding coordinator. He really loves to flirt" he said then face the side where he saw their picture.

 He really loves to flirt" he said then face the side where he saw their picture

He get it "Hyung! what did you do to me? I'm not like this but.–" he didn't continue what he is saying when his phone vibrated. He got a text and see that it's from Hoseok.

From: My Sunshine 💕
Chimchim are you hungry? I'm going to cook. Just go to the kitchen if you get hungry, I'm worried about you. I know you're mad at me but please don't skip a meal.

And his heart melt to receive that kind of text. His madness are suddenly gone and it's change to pity "He didn't do anything to me. I'm the one who acted really jealous even though he didn't do anything"

After a minute he heard his stomach growl so he decided to go to the kitchen.

Once he is there, he saw the older that is full of sweat. The kitchen is in a mess while he is busy on cooking. Jimin felt sorry for him. He walk closer but the older didn't feel his presence. Jimin then just keep looking at the back of Hoseok that still busy on cooking the food.

After a minute Jimin hug him from the back and he felt that the older got stiff "I'm sorry" then he smile

Hoseok smile then turn-off the gas stove and look at him "I'm sorry too. For making you feel jealous"

Jimin shook his head and caress his cheeks "You don't have to apologize. I'm the one who got jealous without a reason. You didn't do anything. You're right when you said that she's assistant wedding coordinator and she just come here because of her worked. I'm really sorry"

Hoseok kiss then kiss his forehead "You don't have too" and he hug him really tight "I love you so much. I miss you"

"I love you too and I miss you too even if it's just for an hour"

Hoseok suddenly pull away from the hug and look at him seriously.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"You didn't leave the room since morning and I know your hungry. So lets eat. I'm so worried about you" Hoseok said and drag him on the table "Stay here and I prepare our food" and Jimin just nodded.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok