"Snob Me Again?" 🇰🇷

"Hyung?! Hoseok hyung?" Jimin called while rubbing his eyes. He look to the clock and notice that it's only seven in the morning.

"Hyung?" he called again but he got no response. He decided to get up and go to the living room just to see Hoseok with a beautiful smile but busy on talking to the assistant wedding coordinator while the girl is having a beautiful smile too and looks like she is trying to flirt with the older. He cough so the two notice him and tbe  he put his arm crisss-cross on his chest.

"ChimChim! Good Morning. You're awake already" Hoseok comes close and kiss him on the forehead.

"Why you didn't wake me up. We have a visitor"

"Because you're beautiful while sleeping and I don't want to disturb you"

Jimin smile hearing a sweet words to Hoseok but it's faded suddenly when Ms. Lee speak.

"Good Morning Mr. Park" and she smile widely

"Morning" he answered and fake a smile "Why are you here Ms. Lee? At this early morning"

"She asked if we wanted to buy our own wedding ring or leave it to them" Hoseok is the one who answered.

Jimin then frown "That's it? What did you say?"

"N-nothing. I'm waiting for you to wake up. I don't want to decide on my own"

Jimin looked again to Ms. Lee "Can I asked what time did you arrive?"

"I think... 6:30?"

Jimin suddenly get mad and look to Hoseok deadly. He calm himself by sighing deeply and close his eyes for awhile then he come close to the assistant wedding coordinator.

"What a great employee you are to come here early in the morning just to asked that instead to call" he said with a force smile.

Ms. Lee got shock on what he said while Hoseok's eyes got wide and he look to Jimin with are-you-trying-to-embarass-her but Jimin just look to Ms. Lee seriously.

"And to answer your question. Yes, we want to leave it on you. You can leave now and thank you for the visit" he said and lead the girl outside.

When he close the door Hoseok speak "ChimChim, what's happening to you? You embarrass her. And all you did and said to her are impolite"

"Really? Then answer me. What the hell did you talk for about 30 minutes that you have a beautiful smile plaster on your face? You two look like talking about something and I guess it's not related to our wedding because as you said awhile ago, you didn't answer her question about the wedding ring"

Hoseok sigh and hold the shoulder of the younger "ChimChim it's not what you think. We just talked about on how I want our wedding would be like. Nothing more"

Jimin then remove his hand "Lame excuse Mr. Jung Hoseok. Don't you see that she's flirting with you?"

"Chim–" But he didn't continue because Jimin walk pass by him "ChimChim, can't you trust me?"

"I'm trusting you. But not all the people around you. And hyung please, don't smile that way to anyone because no one can resist it" Jimin said and enter their room.

"Are you going to snob me again?" Hoseok asked but got no response from the younger.

Hoseok then sigh and thought "He act like a jealous wife again. What should I do Jimin?"

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok