Accident? 🇰🇷

Jimin can't sleep. He look to his side and know that he can't sleep without the older. He wants to hug him tightly. But this time he is really getting pissed-off every time he remembered how Taehyung being clingy and how happy he was.

He close his eyes and force to sleep but nothing happened. He look to the clock and it's 1:30 in the morning.

He sigh and sitted-up "What are you doing to me Hoseok hyung? I hate you. I really hate you" he scream and roll on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------

Hoseok is just like Jimin. He too can't go to sleep. He sit-up and think why the younger becomes like that.

"What's wrong Jimin? Why you suddenly become mad when Taehyung and I have a quality time? Are you really jealous? But why? Do you like me too? That's why you get mad?"

He didn't know if he should be happy or sad because Jimin was jealous.

"Don't hope too much Hoseok. What if it's just part of his act? Did you forget your on a show? So stop assuming so many things"

He close his eyes to calm and think what he should do to get the forgiveness of Jimin. But he suddenly heard Jimin's scream.

"What are you doing to me Hoseok hyung? I hate you. I really hate you!"

He felt hurt to hear that. He doesn't want to be hate by the younger.

"Jiminie, there's no need to be jealous" he whisper and look to their room. After a while he stand-up and got a bright idea.

--------------------------------------------------

Jimin felt really tired. He didn't sleep properly. He go to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast but he notice that Hoseok was not on the couch. He look to their Mini Dance practice room but the older was not there also.

"I guess he go to his TaeTae. How can he do that? Leaving his husband here alone? He really wanted me to get piss-off. Hyung, your dead when you come home" He said and go to the kitchen to prepared himself some food.

After an hour his cellphone ring. He look to the caller and it's from Hoseok. He think twice if he will answer it and he did.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jimin? It's... It's Taehyung"

His blood boiling to hear his voice "I knew it. He is with Taehyung"

"Jimin?... hello... Jimin... Listen to me, this is very important. It's about Hoseok hyung"

Jimin got curious and his heart suddenly beats fast. He don't like the tone of Taehyung's voice.

"Huh? W-what do you m-mean? What about hyung?" he asked nervously.

No one answered first on the other phone.

"Taehyung... Tell me" he said irritatedly.

"H-hoseok hyung, something happened to Hoseok hyung!"

Jimin gulp and tears start forming on his eyes "Tell me... What really happened?"

"He called me early this morning. Asked for my help to do something for you. He told me that you have a quarrel. But... On his way to-"

"Where are you?" he interrupted and his tears started to flow. Taehyung said where they are then he end the call and immediately go there.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok