Wedding Day 🇰🇷

Jimin woke up that no one is beside him. He look at his surrounding to find the older but he is no where in sight. He sit-up and look to the clock to find that it's just seven in the morning.

"Hyung?" he called but got no response.

And the person he don't want to see is the one who enter the room.

"Good Morning Jimin" Taehyung greeted with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with a frown.

"Wow. Nice greeting" Taehyung said sarcastically.

Jimin just rolled his eyes "Whatever. Just answer my question"

Taehyung sigh "Because we are going to fetch you"

"Huh? For what? Do we have an activity today? Hoseok hyung didn't tell me" Jimin said because he didn't know anything.

Taehyung then gasp "How dare you to forget that–"

"Good Morning Jimin! Are you ready? Come on, the van is waiting" Seokjin suddenly come and interrupt what Taehyung is going to say.

The other frown again "For what? What's the reason? Do you know where's Hoseok hyung?"

"Hoseok is now preparing for the wedding. So just get up there and we will help you to fix yourself" Seokjin answer then smile.

"Wedding? Who?"

Taehyung is getting pissed-off. He sigh and start to get out from the room while saying "How dare you to forgot that it's your wedding day? I will told it to everyone so the wedding will stop"

"WHAT?" Seokjin suddenly scream while Jimin froze "Taehyung, don't you dare do stupid things again. I swear to God I'm going to kick your ass" the older said and follow Taehyung.

"W-wedding day? Of me? Hoseok hyung?" Jimin whisper to himself and after a while he get up from the bed.

--------------------------------------------------

Hoseok is really nervous although it's just a fake wedding and part of the show. He can't stop worrying. So many 'What If' is coming in his mind then he keeps pacing back and forth while Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon is just looking at him.

After a while he got startled when Namjoon hold him "Can you please sit down? Were getting dizzy"

Hoseok apologize and sit down beside of Yoongi "Is there something wrong?" the older asked.

"No. I'm just nervous even though this is just a fake wedding. I can't stop getting worried"

"Worried about what, hyung?" Jungkook asked while playing on his phone.

"I don't know" he said and sigh deeply.

"Don't worry. Everything's okay" Yoongi assured on him and he just nodded.

After a minute they heard someone that comes inside the cabin and Hoseok smile widely to see them. He immediately stand-up and hug them then Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook bow.

"How's my baby boy, huh?" his mother asked while hugging him so tight.

"Fine mom. Really fine. I miss you. All of you actually" he said.

"My baby brother is getting married. I should be the first one to get married. You're unfair" his sister tease and they just laugh.

He look to his father also and he really got scared. Because his dad really don't like to have a son that is gay but there he is. He failed his father. Then he notice that his face has a wide smile "Congratulations son, although you are getting married to a man and not to a woman. I'm still supporting you as long as you are happy" and he hug him.