Reactions 🇰🇷

"Did I hear it right? He really confessed? Does Park Jimin who always said that don't shipp him to any of his bandmate is now confessing to Jung Hoseok? Huh? I'm not deaf right?" Taehyung asked continously while everyone's eyes are the screen of their phone.

"Taehyung, will you please shut up? You're too noisy that I can't hear what they're saying!" Seokjin exclaimed then put the earphone back on his ear.

"I knew it" Yoongi said with a smirk and suddenly everyone look at him.

"What do you mean you knew it? You know that Jimin is–"

"No. But before they leave, I notice how he treat Hoseok on the show. I can feel that he see Hoseok differently. Not just part of BTS or brother. Do you all know what I mean?" he explain to them.

Everyone just nodded on what he said and get back on the watching the show on their phone.

"Wait, does our Management allowed it?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon then rolled his eyes "Of course. They allowed the two to do the WGM and now they don't allow if they suddenly fall for each other? That's ridiculous"

"But hyung, it's a show. That's why our CEO accepted it. Everything they do and say on the show is on their own and not scripted. Will CEO Bang Si Hyuk don't really mind that? He will just allowed it? Or he will told to the two that don't make it real?" Jungkook asked and they know that the younger has a point.

"If the last part of what you said will come true, I feel sad about it" Seokjin said and pout then they suddenly felt hopeless for the two.

"He will allowed it. If the netizen want and accepted it, he will just accept it too. As long as the netizens love them" Yoongi told them and trying to give them a hope.

Jungkook then smile "You're right hyung" and he go to his room to get his iPad and comeback immediately.

"We have to check the netizens reactions" he informed to them and smile widely. Everyone just nodded and they open the YouTube Channel of WGM.

Rizzapizzafries: oh my gosh!! It's unexpected confession of him!!! Please don't kill me on your sweetness!!! 😘

HobiIsMyLife: Jimin really confessed! I can't breath normally. My heart beats fast!! I hope J-hope like him too.

JiminiePabo: Why J-hope didn't answer back? Doesn't he like my Jiminie? Please J-hope oppa!!! Like him back!!
😭😭