Confused 🇰🇷

When they've reach their home, Jimin go immediately to the bathroom and breathed heavily. He put his hand on his chest and feel his heartbeat.

"What's happening to you? Why are you feeling that way? It's just a show. Remember that. Hoseok hyung do all of that to make it believable. You're not gay! It's not good to fall in love on your bandmate" he talked to himself. He wash his face to clear his mind and look to the mirror

"NO. I don't like him. It's just that I'm not used on Hoseok hyung's behavior that is why my heart beats fast. Yeah. That's it" and he smile forcefully.

He know that he just said that to his self to feel at eased. After a minute he go to their room and saw the older in deep sleep. He sigh to feel again the fast beat of his heart. He lay down beside him and look to the opposite side. He close his eyes and force to sleep but he can't. Then he remembered what Yoongi said.

Flasbback

"Unless~" Yoongi said.

"Unless what?"

"Unless you like Hoseok"

End of Flashback

"I like Hoseok hyung? Do I really like him? When Yoongi hyung said that, my heart started to beat faster. But why?" Jimin thought then turn around to look at the older.

He smile to see him sleeping and not even worrying. He touch Hoseok face then the older moved a bit but still sleeping. Jimin suddenly realized what he is doing "What are you doing?" he asked to his self.

He don't know why but his body has it's own mind and moved closer to Hoseok. Placing his left arm to the back of Hoseok's head and pull him closer. He put his right hand to Hoseok's waist and hug him tightly then he kiss him on the forehead "Good night hyung"

Jimin forgot that their room are having a camera and everyone watched it.

--------------------------------------------------

Hoseok can't moved. He smell the scent of Jimin that he really admire. He open his eyes and got surprise to see that they're hugging and his face was burried on Jimin's neck. He know that he's blushing so hard. He close his eyes again and take the time that Jimin are beside him then suddenly his cellphone ring. Hoseok don't know how to pick it up because every time he moved, the hug become really tight. The ring didn't stop so Hoseok shake the younger.

"Ji-Jimin... my phone is ringing. Please remove your arms. Jiminie!" he said and shake the younger really hard.

The latter move and release him. Hoseok sigh and pick up his cellphone then saw that it's just the alarm. It's 6:30 in the morning and he remembered they don't have a stock of foods. He look to Jimin that's still sleeping.

"Jiminie... Jimin... are you coming with me?" he asked while hitting the younger's arm. Jimin open his eyes and look at him.

"Where?" He ask.

The older then standing-up "To the market. We don't have any stock" he answered.

Jimin sigh and stand-up "Wait for me" he said and go to the bathroom. Hoseok just nodded and go outside.

--------------------------------------------------

They decided to walk to the market because it's just near their house. They just keep walking and Jimin remembered what he did last night. He suddenly got blush. Hoseok notice it and get the youngers hand and put it inside the pocket of his sweater. Jimin got surprise but Hoseok smile brightly

"You're face are really red. I guess you're really cold. Next time just double your sweater okay?"

Jimin just nodded and his blush got deeper. When they go inside the market, Jimin remove his hand to the older's pocket and get the olders hand to intertwine it. The latter got shock and look at him.

"I guess, I will really feel better if we're just like this" Jimin said and raise their hands that intertwined and drag him.

Jimin felt really happy although he doesn't know what he is doing. It's all just come to his mind that he want to hold the older's hand and he did it.

--------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok