Chapter 4

*2 months later*

"So you're signed now" Ally yelled.

"Yep" I said smiling.

"I'm so proud" Dinah yelled.

"Mommy, I'm going to grandma and grandpas house blueberry is waiting for me" Aaliyah said walking to the front door.

"We'll walk you over cause I wanna see auntie" I said standing up.

"Otay" she said.

"Race you" I yelled running out the house and next door.

"You cheated" Aaliyah yelled.

"So did you, Dinah isn't suppose to carry you"  I yelled back.

"Ight we get it both of y'all are cheaters" Auntie Bey said shaking her head.

"I ain't sorry" I sang as Dinah put Aaliyah down and she ran into the house.

"Whatever lil girl give yo auntie some love" she said shaking her head.

"I missed you" I said hugging her tight and lifting her off the ground.

"Too much love" she yelled.

"My bad" I said putting her down.

"You know Beyoncé" Dinah yelled.

"Yeah my mom introduced me to her the week I got here, she signed me" I explained.

"I'm hella excited to work with you" Auntie Bey said.

"You're working together" Dinah asked.

"Yeah we writing some of my music and she's featuring on some of the songs along with my other aunt" I said laughing at Dinah's face.

"She's cute, I like her" Aunt Bey whispered to me.

"Good cause I like all 5 of them too" I whispered back.

"Aw my niece getting that kitty kat" she yelled.

"Nice" I said laughing.

"What" she asked.

"Quoting your own song title" I said chuckling.

"Oh you caught that" she said laughing.

"Where's blueberry" I asked.

"She's in the back with Zendaya and Elizabeth they suppose to be in the pool" she answered. Zendaya and Elizabeth are her two oldest daughters, Zendaya is a year younger than me and Eli.

"My babies" I yelled running to the back yard.

"Skittles" they yelled running over to me.

"I haven't seen y'all since I taught y'all how to fight 5 months ago" I said chuckling. Before we found out we were cousins, we were best friends since fucking preschool.

"I've been busy with my tv shows and movies" Zendaya said diving into the pool.

"I've been busy with football, coach has been on my ass because I'm the only female on the damn team" Elizabeth said rolling her eyes and flopping into the pool.

"True, guess who expanded blood gang so its worldwide" I said smirking. I talk about my business like it's an official legal business.

"Bitch, no you didn't" Zendaya yelled.

"Yes the fuck I did, I was gonna hand it over to you but we both going places" I said.

"Give it to starburst" Eli suggested.