Chapter 12

*5 months later*

"Tell me how this bitch at the fucking store gone tell me that I finessed somebody's child cause I'm too pail to be Aaliyah's mother. Putha que no me conocen y usted condenadamente seguro no sé mi etnia" Lauren yelled after marching up to me once she walked in the house. (bitch you don't know me and you damn sure don't know my ethnicity.)

"Who" I asked confused.

"Guess" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh no" I said with wide eyes.

"It's meeeeee" Selena said making me attempt to run away.

"Don't run now bitch" Justin said grabbing me and turning me around.

"What do you want Sel" I said sighing.

"You" she said smirking.

"Eh....nuh" I said rolling my eyes. I took the bags lauren was holding up to our room and came back down stairs to find Dinah face to face with Selena like she was finna do some damage. "Dinah" I said in a low tone.

"Yea daddy" Dinah said innocently, looking at me with those big brown eyes.

"Come here beautiful" I said opening my arms making her walk over and hug me. "We don't fight unless it's absolutely necessary. You know my mother don't play that fighting at random shit" I said kissing her forehead.

"Guess who's here" Starburst yelled running through the door with the rest of my cousins.

"Selena" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ew why this bitch here" Tori said walking in pointing at Selena making me let go of Dinah and tackle Tori.

"Best friend" I yelled.

"Damn why she get more love then me" Connor said.

"Rufus the naked mole rat" I yelled getting up off the floor with Tori and hugging Connor. I then turned to Eric and hugged him tight as fuck yelling "gay best friend I fucking missed you."

"I know I'm not invisible" Ashley said looking at Shay and Jasmine.

"You're not but my best friends since birth come first" I said chucking and hugging the other 3.

"I would say let's go on the quad dates like we use to but you got too many Wifey's" Jasmine said.

"And you got a baby" I squealed picking up my niece she might be my cousin but she gone call me auntie. "Ameera you're so cute mi amor" I said kissing her all over her face making her smile that little goofy smile.

"Awww she looks so much like you Snickers" Dinah said taking my niece from me.

"I'm just sexy like that" Snickers said stroking her face making me shake my head and chuckle.

"When y'all gone have one" I asked Starburst and Shay with a smirk.

"Soon" Shay said winking making my eyes go wide.

"You're pregnant" me and Starburst yelled.

"Surprise" Shay yelled making Starburst pick her up and spin her around.

"Shay stole my damn surprise" Ashley said making Eli look at her with a big goofy smile and pull her into a kiss.

"Are you pregnant too" Zendaya asked Tori making me laugh.

"Nah" Tori said laughing and kissing Z.

"Damn now we all got munchkins" I said smiling.

"You gone have too many soon" Starburst said making me nod in agreement.

"But I'll love all my babies unconditionally" I said smiling.

"Aw how disgusting" Selena said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch leave" Ally said rolling her eyes.

"Putha la puerta" I said pointing at the door. (Bitch the door)

"I came to get my lover" Selena said.

"Bitch you're the reason I got bullied as a child so let's not" I said rolling my eyes.

"Y/n let's go it's family day" Mama said walking into the house but froze when she saw all of us together. Auntie Nicki and Bey did the same then started screaming and showering us with so much love making us all laugh.

"Why the fuck in Selena here" mama asked.

"Oh hell no, get the fuck out" Auntie Bey said.

"If Aaliyah sees you she gone lash the fuck out on yo ass" I said laughing.

"Titi Tori" Aaliyah yelled running down the stairs followed by Riley.

"Bubby" Riley yelled when he saw Tori. He gave her that funny ass nickname when she first stopped by on her tour and that shit was hilarious.

"Why does Tori get all the love" Zendaya asked.

"Titi Daya noying" Riley said making us all burst out laughing.

"Damn he called you annoying" Auntie Bey said laughing.

"Hello still here" Selena said.

"I don't understand why. You got 2 legs and right now you should use them to get out" Aaliyah said rolling her eyes.

"Look little girl, I want your mommy so deal with it" Selena said getting on in Aaliyah's face.

"Look old lady, my mommy doesn't want you" Aaliyah said poking Selena's chest.

"I didn't ask" Selena said.

"I didn't either but you still felt the need to share like I gave a damn" Aaliyah said making me look at her with wide eyes, I've never heard her curse before.

"I don't like you" Selena said.

"I don't like you or your breath is definitely not my friend" Aaliyah said backing up holding her nose.

"Bitch" Selena yelled.

"Don't get mad cause yo breath flaming hot like hot Cheetos" Aaliyah said said smirking. "And your boobs hang lower than mommys big gold chain, you should get that fixed."

"A-" Selena started by Aaliyah.

"I'm not done the princess is still speaking ugly sleepy the dwarf looking ah girl. You get on my nerves with yo messed up jaw your head shaped like a dang box, lowkey looking like a mindcraft person. I'll admit you're kind of pretty but you still look like ice people from sharkboy and lava girl-" Aaliyah said but before she could keep going I grabbed her and covered her mouth.

"Yoooooo" Justin yelled dying along with the rest of us.

"On that note it's time for you to go" I said nodding at Dinah and Mani. The 2 girls picked Selena up and put her out the door slamming it shut and locking it.