Chapter 8

I can hear your laugh
It's ringing through the hallways
I can see your smile
It's what gets me through my hard days
And your words was suppose to get me through my heartache, before my heartbreak
There's an emptiness that only few ever fill
And I somehow missed the meaning of love that is real
And it compliments my scars that will never heal

Maybe I didn't deserve you
Maybe I just couldn't cure you
They told me that I didn't hurt you
Why do I feel like I turned you?
Maybe I don't understand it
Tell me is this how you planned it?
Did you see us so stranded
Maybe I'm too much to manage

And if you weren't gonna guide me
Why bring me into the light?
Must have done something to make you want to run and hide
Why oh why didn't you just live your life?
And every girl needs a mother
And damn it I needed you
Instead you duck for cover
And you ran from the truth
And like kids do
You waited around for proof

Maybe I didn't deserve you
Maybe I just couldn't cure you
They told me that I didn't hurt you
Why do I feel like I turned you?
Maybe I don't understand it
Tell me is this how you planned it?
Did you see us so stranded
Maybe I'm too much to manage

Maybe I didn't deserve you...

"That's it for today" I said walking out the booth.

"My soul was snatched" Normani said clapping.

"Who was that about" Camila asked.

"I wrote that when I was pregnant with Aaliyah, its about my 'mom'" I said making air quotes when I said mom.

"Damn she fucked up big time" Ally said.

"Truly, I cant wait till I visit my family and shit in Miami so I can see her and just rub my sexiness in her face" I said twerking making them burst out laughing.

--------

"So why haven't you asked Ally out yet" Justin asked.

"G bruh, I would have been snatched that ass up. She a fine ass lil something" Starburst said making me glare at her.

"Hop off my lil ball of sunshine bitch, I ain't ask her out yet cause she got some things to work out and I'm letting her handle it" I said.

"Yeah but-" Snickers started but was cut off by 4 people yelling down stairs.

"Who the fuck is yelling in our damn house" me and Justin yelled walking down stairs to see Louis and Austin all over Lauren and Camila while both of the girls are struggling to pull away.

"Ah shit, all hell bout to break loose" Starburst said as I took a deep breath and walked over to Austin tapping his shoulder.

"What bro I'm trying to give her some of this good shit" Austin said.

"That's my girlfriend bitch" I said punching him in the jaw knocking him out cold.

"You got knocked the fuck out man" Snickers yelled.

"Louis, move" I said in a low tone.

"Or what" he challenged.

"You'll end up like Austin" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nah I'll pass" he said kissing Lauren and sticking his hand in her pants making her shift uncomfortably and whimper.

"That's when Louis knew, he fucked up" Justin said right before I picked Louis up and threw him into the door.

"What the fuck" he yelled.

"Don't touch my girl" I growled picking him up by his neck and choke slamming him.

"At least allow me to fight back" he groaned.

"It doesn't matter you'll still get your ass whooped" Justin said.

"I'm bout to fuck you up" I said cracking my knuckles and kicking him in his chest making him fly back into the wall. He tried to regain his balance by using the wall for support but I punching him in the jaw before he could fully do so.

"Just give up" Starburst yelled.

"For real" Snickers said eating popcorn.

"Listen to them bro" I said bitch slapping him hard as shit making his whole face go red.

"Nice work" Justin complimented.

"Why thank you very much" I said turning to wink at my brother. When I turned Louis took the opportunity to swing at me but I dodged it and started laughing.

"You gotta try harder than that bro, I was trained by a fucking professional boxer" I said chucking and using my left hand to distract while my right was jabbed into his ribs repeatedly.

"Alright he's had enough" Starburst said.

"No the fuck he hasn't, he made Ren cry and he tried to fucking rape her. No woman should ever have to go through that because some fuck ass nigga thinks he can stick his 2 cm dick in whatever walks" I growled taking his left arm and twisting it behind his back. "Lauren baby hold this for me" I said motioning her over and letting her take his arm.

"Like this" Lauren asked gripping his arm tight and pushing it into his back.

"Perfect baby" I said kissing her lips and putting my SnapBack on Milas head and my chains around her neck.

"What's she about to do" I heard Snickers whisper. Right then I took about 3 giant steps back and ran forward kicking him in the throat. "Finish him" I said in a mortal combat voice trying to find humor in the situation. As my finishing move I once again took 3 giant steps back but instead of kicking him in the throat I did a round house kick and landed that shit dead in the middle of his head cause him to be out cold.

"Well damn blackie chan" Starburst said making me chuckle.

"Don't mess with my girlfriends and don't mess with my Doritos" I said like the little kid in the commercial but I changed mama to girlfriends.