Chapter 11

"Babe let's go" Normani yelled.

"Hold up I need to get Aaliyah dressed" I yelled putting Aaliyah shirt on and kissing her all over her face making her giggle.

"Let's go before she leaves us mommy" Aaliyah said grabbing my hand and dragging me down stairs to Normani.

"Bruh y'all 3 always matching" Justin yelled.

"I match with all the girls from time to time, sometimes it's an accident though" I said hugging my brother and opening the front door for my two girls letting them go out ahead of me

"Mommy can we take the cadi" Aaliyah asked.

"The ct6 or the corvette" I asked.

"Night rider" she yelled.

"Oh I peep, you bout that action" Normani said high fiving Aaliyah.

"Off to Night Rider" Aaliyah yelled running to the car.

-------------

"Yo them elephants got big ah feet" I said laughing.

"Mommy that monkey looks like you" Aaliyah said making Normani high five her and burst out laughing.

"Aye you lil dickhead" I said chuckling and picking her up tickling her.

"Ah help" she said through her giggling.

"Put my baby down" Normani said making me pick her up too.

"Aye put my momma down" Aaliyah yelled making us freeze and stare at her.

"Awwwww" Me and Mani yelled. I put Mani down and hugged both of them tight.

"You guys are so cute" a girl said walking over to us with another girl.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"I'm Elizabeth" she said smiling.

"I'm Victoria" the other said.

"Wait I know y'all, you're from Victorious" Aaliyah yelled making me shush her. "Sorry I got excited" she said smiling innocently.

"Aren't you Y/n that new hot singer and girl that's dating Fifth harmony" Elizabeth said a little excited.

"Yep" I said smiling.

"We should hang out sometime since we all still talk to Ari we can do it at your house" Victoria said.

"Yeah and you can have a cast reunion type thing" I suggested.

"Sounds fun" Victoria said giggling and playing with her hair.

"Of course boo" I said chuckling.

"What's your number" She asked me passing me her phone and I put it in and saved my contact as Y/n ✨🙈.

"Catch ya later" Aaliyah said as we walked away.

"I don't like that Victoria chick" Normani said grabbing my hand.

"I don't understand why" I said giggling.

"Cause she was flirting" she said rolling her eyes.

"Aw my queen is jealous" I said and stopped dead in my tracks pulling her close to me. I lifted her chin so she was looking me dead in my eyes and said "there's no reason for any of you to be jealous. I love all 5 for y'all dearly and would never do anything to fuck up our relationship. All 5 of you hold a special place in my heart and that will never change. I love you and he other 4 more than anything." I pulled her into a slow and passionate kiss but pulled away before it got too heated cause knowing her she'll turn it into a show for everybody around us.

"I love you too" she said smiling and picking Aaliyah up and grabbing my hand again. We walked around the zoo for about another half hour then dipped.

-------------

"I had so much fun today" Aaliyah said flopping down in the bed with me and the girls.

"Really" Camila said.

"Yeah" Aaliyah said smiling wide.

"What'd you do with mommy and Manibear today" Ally asked.

"We went to the zoo and I called mommy a monkey" Aaliyah answered making us all laugh.

"At least it was a cute monkey" I said shrugging.

"Yeah decause I saw one with a red butt and I was gonna say it was mommy but I didn't" she said giggling.

"That was cute" I cooed.

"What" she asked tilting her head to the side a little.

"Decause" we all said making her roll her eyes and crawl out the bed walking away.

"Well damn" I said laughing.

"She got yo attitude" Normani said making all the girls nod in agreement.

"We know we know we know" I sang.

"when you're still reflection as fuck" Ally said giggling.

"Reflection was and still is my shit" I said rolling my eyes making them laugh.